• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Clainin's Memorial Service..

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

has there been anyword when this will happen on Catskills?

C

CatLord

What makes you think he is dead...

Mages are supposed to be... smart...

Guess we will find out...

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post kinda gives that away:

Clainin’s Memorial Service
Robert Mull
03 Apr 2009 19:02:29 EST

In honor of our fallen friend we will be holding an in-game memorial service for Clainin. Please check with your the Event Moderator on your shard for a time, place and date.​

---
I would assume we need to keep an eye on the shields in the counselors guild hall for when Kasaven arranges the one for Cats.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Hope we find out something soon know Atlantic had there service Sunday think another shard has there tomorrow and then another Thursday...atlantic was notifyed by a blue lantern placed in Luna..I guess we'll be notifyed by a shield at the EM hall.

D

DPudding

Did people complain they didn't get anything for mourning?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A shirt that say " I went to Clainin's Funeral" that has a gold hue.

I'm being sarcastic btw and if something like this is given out I'd have to hit myself for saying anything.