• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Rune Books?

• Thread starter becca1617
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

becca1617

Hello all,

I am returning to the game after about four years off and have searched a long time for a vendor selling city rune books but have as yet been unable to find any. Can someone direct me on where to go for this purchase please?

Thanks in advance.:)

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am returning to the game after about four years off and have searched a long time for a vendor selling city rune books but have as yet been unable to find any. Can someone direct me on where to go for this purchase please?

Hmm.

There is one.

I forget if we sell them at the Salty Daemon or not....If you want to look, we're far east of the Yew Moongate in Trammel.

If we don't, there is at least one other person who's consistent...Linai, maybe? Whomever it is places runs about, so be on the lookout.

When I can get on later, I'll go to it and post the location if you haven't found one by then.

Welcome back, btw.

:)

-Galen's player

B

becca1617

Hello all,

I found someone ingame that led me to a vendor that sells them. Thank you Galen for your help :)