• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City of Yew- Yule Party

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Disclaimer-I asked the wife to create a poster showing happy folks around a Yule Fire. This is the result.)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I LOVE the Poster, But I cant see the words very well, guessin I am almost blind

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The city of Yew wish to invite one and all to our Yule Night Celebration on December 20th starting at 8:30 pm est. Please join us at the Knights Rest in the village of Aegis for drinks, tales and prizes. We will also be holding our goblin gift exchange. More details below.

Story contest. -Bring a song, story or poem to share with the crowd. There will be a prize of 5 million gold pieces for the best story on the subject of one special Yule Time.

Dress for the season for a chance to win a prize. The three best costumes will win the prize listed below.

1st place- 5 million gold

2nd. Place-3 million gold

3rd prize- 2 million gold

For the Goblin Gift Exchange, we ask that each person bring a gift suitable for use by male or females. While sitting in a circle, everyone will be asked to pass their gift to the person to the right of them. DO NOT OPEN THE GIFT YET!

One person will then be chosen to open the gift they received, and announce to the circle what they received. Each person seated then will open their gift going clockwise and tell the crowd what they received. At this point the first person who opened their gift can choose to hold on to what they have or gift, or choose someone in the circle to exchange with. If they choose to hold theirs, the next in the circle will be given the same option. If someone exchanges with you and you do not like what you received, you can then go to anyone in the circle and do the same sort of exchange. You can even go back after your original gift. After 5 minutes the game ends and what you have in your hand is yours to keep.

The Knights rest is located in the Village of Aegis which is the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel Gate.

We hope to see you there.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight folks. Be sure to bring a present in a red or green bag or box for the gift exchange. Hope to see you there.