• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Catskills] City of Vesper Market Square & Live Auction

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*posted on behalf of my dear friend @MareJadeSky *

From the Desk of the Governor of Vesper:

To all Catskills citizens the glorious city of Vesper has opened a new market/auction house just by the city and will be holding markets on the last day of the month for every month and auctions will be dated when the time comes.

Merchants can set up there wares and such in this house to sell stuff from 7 pm to 9pm est. The cost will be 2k to have a booth and the fee will go to the vesper stone and anyone can sell things there from rares to resources whatever you think people will buy.

There will be forges and anvils supplied incase a crafter needs to use one. have any questions or need to speak with me Gov. General Chaos my ICQ is 673546163 or my State Secretary Mare Jade Sky at 179147280.
For those of you on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/249190631953094/

See you all there! :)