• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) City of Moonglow Announcement

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Citizens of the realm,

When I first entered the office of Moonglows Governor, the Royal Zoo had fallen to Tier 5 or 6. After several events, several meetings about it and several tamers working endlessly to assist the city in its goal for this term, I am pleased to announce that...

Congratulations and thanks to everyone!

As Governor, my one goal this term was to raise awareness for the Zoo and to reclaim Tier 10. Everyone, has done an exceptional job. To celebrate, a party will be hosted for the entire shard to enjoy. Food, games and other festivities.

Catskills... You have made this Governor proud of each and every one of you.

Thank you.

Va'lis Razele
Governor of Moonglow

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Done Va'lis ! Thank you and everyone else who made the Zoo an awesome place to visit again. :thumbsup:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations and thanks for all the hard work. This is great news for everyone.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess my next congratulations picture is useless now. :D