• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City of Britain - Sewer Mud Run 9/26 @ 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event: Sewer Mud Run
Meeting Place: West Britain Bank
Date: September 26th, 2014 (BY 374)
Time: 8 PM EST to 10 PM EST
=======================================================
Hi Citizens,
This was so much fun in my first time that I am bringing it back this coming weekend at the request of many of our citizens! It is to help raise money for the town and to pay for materials to fund our new jail. As before, we are doing this run completely in GM Crafted Armor and its a race against TIME! The best time for the night wins!

Here are the rules:

RULES
1) Your normal armors/jeweler will be allowed. :p
2) Each attempt will cost you 25,000 gold and it is collected before being allowed to have a timed run. You can pay for as many attempts as you want to better your time!
3) Entrance to the sewers starts your timer (so DO NOT enter the sewers unless you plan to start your run), exit to the caves stops your timer. There will be people posted at each end to measure the times.
4) In all fairness,
a) WRESTLING/HIDING/STEALTHING/HEALING/SPIRIT SPEAK skills should be soulstoned. They are not allowed to be used.
b) No potions, bandages, or reagents can be used or in bags.
c) No spellbooks should be equipped or in your bags.
d) No sacrificial/spellweaving resurrections will be allowed.
e) No mounts or pets of any kind are allowed.​
5) Keep bags empty! It is the best way to be fair and also note that you may die and recovery may not be feasible.
6) Death happens. And it happens a LOT. Resurrections will be provided right outside the entrance and exits of the sewers. Gates will be provided back to the entrance from the exit.

PRIZES
1) Grand Prize: $50 Gift Card to Amazon.com; 500 of any of the listed resources below; choice of 5 Valorite Runic Hammers or 5 Barbed Runic Kits.
2) Second Prize: $10 Gift Card to Amazon.com; 100 of any of the listed resources below; choice of 3 Valorite Runic Hammers or 3 Barbed Runic Kits.
3) Third Prize: 50 of any of the listed resources below; choice of 1 Valorite Runic Hammers or 1 Barbed Runic Kits.

Acid Sac
Arcanic Rune Stone
Bottle of Ichor
Boura Pelt
Chaga Mushroom
Crushed Glass
Crystal Shards
Crystalline Blackrock
Daemon Claw
Delicate Scales
Enchanted Essence
Essence of Achievement
Essence of Balance
Essence of Control
Essence of Diligence
Essence of Direction
Essence of Feeling
Essence of Order
Essence of Passion
Essence of Persistence
Essence of Precision
Essence of Singularity
Faery Dust
Goblin Blood
Lava Serpent Crust
Luminescent Fungi
Magical Residue
Parasitic Plant
Powdered Iron
Raptor Teeth
Reflective Wolf Eye
Relic Fragments
Seed of Renewal
Silver Serpent Venom
Silver Snake Skin
Slith Tongue
Spider Carapace
Undying Flesh
Vial of Vitirol
Void Core
Void Essence
Void Orb

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will try my best but with my life right 13 days in the future is a lifetime :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did this kinda by accident the other day..... From Brit to hoppers bog.... I left a half dozen bodies down there.....this is gonna be nasty

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight guys and just a note... I have decided after much trial and error to allow your normal armors/jewelry and have updated the rules to reflect such. :) The nasty buggers down there WILL SWARM you so be prepared for that! Lots of death will ensue so plan accordingly and keep your packs light!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now that I have regained my ability to speak, and got that image out of my vivid imagination.... so how did it go?
I had a birthday party for my 8 year old nephew last night so I sadly had to miss this.....