• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizens of Yew?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

I have received a couple of war requests from the Citizens of Yew. I checked the guilds in the database and they look like RP guilds. But before I accept the declaration, I'd like to have some more information. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are both run by Dante same as the old citizens of Luna, and are defiantly RP. Dante has set a few places in Aegis, and created those guilds to use not only with his characters in RP, but also in case any folks not members of Aegis, Silverwood or the Freehold needed to be guilded.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've seen him around.
Someone should warn him that some of his guild titles are illegal.
He's effectively given himself faction tags without actually being in faction.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones he labeled with faction names are in fact in the factions the name describes. I don't know the legality of how he named them but they Citizens of Yew (Shadow Lords) for example is a Shadow Lords guild..

Hawkeye, Izznet talked with him he seems like good people. ^V^ warred it with all his requests.

C

CatLord

I got the same request to RBG...

We do things differently... no OOC.

If you want to highlight us, please do it IC... interact and get to know the community and the other players.

We had a great time chatting and getting to know Aegis.
Our relationship to UP is one of trust (out of the game) and smelly disgust (ingame)...

We should prolly have another RP meeting to discuss events.
In RBG we do that on a monthly basis.
Not sure how the other guilds handle the subject.

Maybe it is time for another, Solomon Wright like, meeting... or maybe not.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The ones he labeled with faction names are in fact in the factions the name describes. I don't know the legality of how he named them but they Citizens of Yew (Shadow Lords) for example is a Shadow Lords guild..

Hawkeye, Izznet talked with him he seems like good people. ^V^ warred it with all his requests.
Ah. Well I do know the GMs were changing people's tags that had things like "Shadowlords" or "SL" in them.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the same request to RBG...

We do things differently... no OOC.

If you want to highlight us, please do it IC... interact and get to know the community and the other players.

We had a great time chatting and getting to know Aegis.
Our relationship to UP is one of trust (out of the game) and smelly disgust (ingame)...

We should prolly have another RP meeting to discuss events.
In RBG we do that on a monthly basis.
Not sure how the other guilds handle the subject.

Maybe it is time for another, Solomon Wright like, meeting... or maybe not.
I would love to see more highlight requests handled in an IC manner. Anything and everything that offers a chance for meaningful RP is great in my book.

C

CatLord

From the little I remember of that night...

- Aegis has strong wine!
- Meer have little resistance to alcohol.
- I saw, or imagined I saw, an old rookie from the Black Rose wars versus the Orc.

All in all... a very relaxing and enjoyable night.