• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Citizens of Vesper,who and where are you?

crossandmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Alright, after weeks of trying to get in touch with the King and thanks to Kattasrophe, York and the Gooch's assistance I've just been granted the Office of Governor of Vesper. Well,Eli Cross has,obviously.
Which means I now have the task of deciding What the People Want and Need. To make this a little easier,it would be helpful to know Who the People Are, and Where. ;)

In short,I hope people will make themselves known to me,whether here or ingame, and tell me what they'd like to see in Vesper. Events, the occasional gettogether and ofcourse their preferrences regarding the towns Tradedeal(s).
If I find there is little to no input on this,I'll go with one of the deals that fits the towns lore background,very likely the Merchants Association. (which grants +2 mana regen)

P.S. For anyone wanting to ask/tell/demand(worth a try,ofcourse) something,just drop a book with the questions in the Governors Office shelves,I'll be keeping an eye on those.

-Updated- Drop a book on the governors stone (Thanks for the tip,Tazar)

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do we know that he didn't pay you to say that? With money that he gets from his underground kitten and puppy fighting rings?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you be in a guild with somebody that has a kitten fighting ring?

It's as adorable as it is atrocious!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like the perfect cover story for a kitten fighting ringleader.

See, you didn't even question it.

crossandmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That's right,I love animals! Well done,bbq,semi raw,delicious! Just ask my dogs,Killer and Butcher (Butcher s the one with the missing eye and all the scars from the last figh....oops!)

T

Tazar

The book-cases in the governor's office are not really secure. The election stone also is a container similar to a mailbox. Anyone (Town loyal?) can drop stuff into it but only the Governor can remove it.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking For Governor Cross, has anyone heard from, or seen the Mayor of Vesper.