• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Citizens of New Magincia

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As your new governor Id like to thank you for your votes and continued support.

Please accept this weeks trade deal with the Maritime Guild to give yourselves +2HPR. Feel free to drop a 5,000 check on the herald near the stone to help fund next weeks deal. Please leave a message on the board with your suggestions or contact me via ICQ.

Custom titles are yours to claim. So long as they are within TOS. Contact me and we will get you sorted.

As always, here to serve.

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Install crystal portal and go to any moongate quickly.

I can install one for you for say 12m. Thats 8m for the portal and the rest is union fees and permits and all.

I know, its like watching a magic show when I work.

Lord_Rotin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That thing i have...

But i want that people come out of the portal to see my vendors...

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boosting the economy of the city is a great concern of mine. We are working hard to resolve this issue. Please stand by for further updates. In the mean time feel free to drop runes around high trafficked areas.

The magic continues.

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizens of New Magincia. I am proud to announce through your hard work and efforts we have our city office completed. Stop by and take a look for yourself.

Gov Office.jpg