• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizens In Minoc In Protest

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Citizens in Minoc in Protest
As you all know Governor Vixen Petition the King to Annex Barter Town into the City of Minoc and to change the name of Minoc to Barter Town. To encouraged the King to sign this petition, a ballot box was placed on the City Stone. Currently that Box has four votes, two Aye and two Ney. Tie breakers are the King’s final vote. Governor Vixen has stated that the ballot box will be removed to await the King’s Vote.
View attachment 47721
At present there are a few Protesters around the Minoc bank and one very concern Citizen selling locks. It seem the protests are about thieves, here are some quotes from those Citizens....
Read more about this article here...

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the Minoc city stone and opened ballot box and there is NO topic to vote on, sooo what's up with that?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I went to the Minoc city stone and opened ballot box and there is NO topic to vote on, sooo what's up with that?
Governor Vixen has stated that the ballot box will be removed to await the King’s Vote.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Vixen has stated that the ballot box will be removed to await the King’s Vote.

As you all know Governor Vixen Petition the King to Annex Barter Town into the City of Minoc and to change the name of Minoc to Barter Town. To encouraged the King to sign this petition, a ballot box was placed on the City Stone. Currently that Box has four votes, two Aye and two Ney. Tie breakers are the King’s final vote. Governor Vixen has stated that the ballot box will be removed to await the King’s Vote.
View attachment 47721
Umm where does it say the voting is over? You said "currently that box has four votes" which suggests voting is still taking place. I see no where that you state voting is over. Governor " the ballot box will be removed" again suggest voting is still active.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just to let you know there is a six day timer on a City ballot box, once placed you cannot remove till the time runs out. After waiting for a few days and seeing only the four votes the topic was removed. A check on the box just now shows that the timer will run out in just over an hour.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know there is a six day timer on a City ballot box, once placed you cannot remove till the time runs out. After waiting for a few days and seeing only the four votes the topic was removed. A check on the box just now shows that the timer will run out in just over an hour.

Thank you most kindly for letting me know that ballot box is on a timer, I did not know that. I guess it your reporting that is error. Maybe state that the final vote was....instead of "currently" and voting is closed as opposed to " the ballot box will be removed". The nay checked on ballot box was me as a citizen of Minoc voting on nothing. Have a wonderful day! :cool: