• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Circle Alliance - thank you

T

Turles

if they are in the way or dead weight take care of them an move on. you might have lasted longer

E

Elite ist

You covered Bob, Mary and Bill.

Now lets talk about Joe, Jim and Janet, Mike, Mark and Melissa.

Joe, Jim and Janet have characters in the

We're super blue alliance but NOT in the [TB] Alliance

Mike, Mark and Melissa have characters in the [TB] Alliance but NOT in the We're super blue alliance.

Now, lets say Melissa pops a harry. Why would one thank the Circle Alliance for popping it? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to give thanks to the TB Alliance? It seems rather disrespectful to thank the wrong group for giving such a generous gift.
I do not recall ever Denying the person who plays Pitr having characters in the alliance. All I said was the character Pitr that was at the spawn was not in a Circle Alliance guild.

I do not deny that there were players at the harry who have characters in the Circle Alliance and the TB alliance.
Alright, Im new to the comprehension area of things... someone correct me if im WAY off...BUT .... does this not fall under my no dumba** rambling? cause I have to tell ya... that seems a little on the moronic and irrelevant side. I dont know about you pod, but im not talking and mary and dairy and suzie,bobby,timmy,jimmy,and mike.

I am pretty sure you just proved my point:( and lox's for that matter.

Soooooo ya, anything you really say from here on in, is irrelevant and useless to the thread. Dont be a hipocrite within 25 mins of yourself, that sir is worse than clinton!

AND AGAIN... X ta C will mess with your head, like Pod, took to many.
Goodnight kids, remember X ta C is a hell of a drug.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Looks like one of Catlords old graphs. He makes them all the time and usually gets the details skewed. I think there is a new one floating around though, let me see if I can find it.
Yeah that graph was posted wayyyyyyyyyyyy back on Feb 26, 2010...
What's that 11 days ago? Yeah it's ANCIENT.

E

Elite ist

11 day yr old graph... Owned on the Field and BOARDS...

INCASE anyone has an issue with my jesus picture... JESUS IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION AS WELL. Not my fault he thinks poorly of pod's b.s lyin! ..
I didnt tell him to flip anyone off, he just did it. Not my fault.

Maybe he just likes X ta C!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for the record; Blue fields do NOT flag on anyone but "reds" & "greys" that "AREN'T" guilded.

Just saying.
Exactly and the TB alliance has reds and greys (blues who have healed the greys or attacked blues.)

Alright Elite, I'll give you one thing...I am worse at being a board warrior than I am at pvp. And ask Flutter, she'll tell ya you can't even consider what I do to be pvp its so bad!

Good job rocking the harry and then owning on the boards after!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What's this (from uoforums.com)??
This graph was posted two weeks ago... even if NOW, RIGHT NOW, your entire structure is changing and breaking away from fel, you can't expect everyone to realize that. And now the alliance is saying they are two different entities "correcting" everyone when in the past they have not been. A explanation more along the lines of.. "that was the past and we are changing our structure" would have been better suited for this argument.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This graph was posted two weeks ago... even if NOW, RIGHT NOW, your entire structure is changing and breaking away from fel, you can't expect everyone to realize that. And now the alliance is saying they are two different entities "correcting" everyone when in the past they have not been. A explanation more along the lines of.. "that was the past and we are changing our structure" would have been better suited for this argument.
You are right, you win.

Goodnight.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly and the TB alliance has reds and greys (blues who have healed the greys or attacked blues.)

Alright Elite, I'll give you one thing...I am worse at being a board warrior than I am at pvp. And ask Flutter, she'll tell ya you can't even consider what I do to be pvp its so bad!

Good job rocking the harry and then owning on the boards after!
I'm just unsure on your "Greys" though? Because the alliance CAN'T HEAL the TB reds, and you guys are STRICTLY trammel; so you dont have reds. Soo how did they go grey in the first place, to heal OTHER greys?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This thread entertained me greatly.
*High Five* to all who participated!

OWNED!

O

Old Man Stark

You are right, you win.

Goodnight.
Well done, young man. You see your fault and admit defeat. I was going to tell you a story about a stubborn man who refused to admit defeat, but I see that it is no longer needed. Which is good, because I'm too old and too tired to tell the story of the man who was walking along the sidewalk, which in my day was called the "center walk", since that was before people rode horses, and saw another man walking toward him. The two men approached each other, but neither man wanted to move. "I'm right, so I shouldn't have to budge", he'd say. "No I'm right, so I'm the one who doesn't have the move", the other would contend. Then they'd both stand there arguing all day long about who has to move. Well, they'd show graphs and pictures and call in their bears and cats, but neither side moved. They never fought physically, but instead they just argued for hours and hours instead of just moving aside. People would take bets on who would move first, but they never did. At first, they'd have hundreds of people watching them insult each other, which in my day was known as an "Irish Compliment." Eventually though, people grew bored and left them alone. Years went by, and they just kept arguing until eventually they grew old and died, neither one ever moving.

And that's why, to this day, people who sit around and do nothing but argue on forums are called "bored warriors"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, Podolak, but these people don't win. Specious arguments do not count as "wins."

First of all, IF the Circle Alliance had been responsible for popping and losing the Harrower, we would have admitted it. We aren't that into ourselves that we couldn't admit to being bested in PvP. Some of us watch your exploits from afar and admire your PvP abilities so far as that goes.

We are not "breaking away from" or in any way distancing ourselves from PvP.
THE CIRCLE ALLIANCE IS NOT INVOLVED IN PVP AND NEVER HAS BEEN, no matter how some of you may interpret graphs or personal statements.

This is a fact. Whether you accept this or not, that doesn't change the reality.

Some people in the Circle Alliance are also in TB. Some people from the Circle Alliance encouraged the growth of TB. That is the sum of any "relationship." Of course there is a relationship through overlapping characters! As I have said many times.... This in itself says absolutely nothing about the nature of the Circle Alliance - that it has some underlying secret agenda relative to Catsklls PvP. It doesn't. We don't.

Many people in the Circle Alliance stay clear both of Felucca and these boards so you will not hear from them directly. They stay out of Fel and away from these boards mainly for the same reason.

How exactly do you believe the Circle Alliance would benefit if we were secretly into PvP but denied it here? This makes no sense! What possible reason would we have for doing that?

Hello. Bob, Bill, and Mary say your argument is null & void. Please re-read and try your post again.

Here; I will break it down for you.

Ok so; Bob, Bill, and Mary all play UO.

Bob has 2 chars..

Denial & Contradiction

Contradiction is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
Denial is in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Bill has 2 chars..

I Can't Lose & OMG HAX

I Can't Lose is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
OMG HAX is in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Mary has 2 chars..

Gainsaying, & Naysayer

Gainsaying is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
Naysayer in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

The WE'RE SUPER blue alliance does spawn, and "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" defends them. OKAY?

So when "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" loses, the "WE'RE SUPER" guild loses too. And THEY ARE THE SAME. OKAY? :gee:

Disclaimer: These are all mere names; and may or may not be true. You decide.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allow me to add..

Pitr (uoforums.com)

This Month we'll focus on:

- Spawning (MAD)

- PVPing (DUSK, DRIs)

- RPing (DUTY)

The suggested spawning templates include:

necro mage peacer

necro mage weaver

necro tamer

abc warrior

tamer mage weaver

etc

The suggested pvping templates include:

stealth archer ninja

stealth necro mage

necro mage scribe

abc warrior

abc alchemist

etc

The RP facet will include trips to the major rping locations and establish a diplomatic link.

Anything else, anyone wants developed?

Thank you.

Exact link. (Dated: Pitr; 03-05-10 at 07:29 AM.)

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/74413-circle-alliance-focus-debate.html

And

Alliance: mostly pvming...

fury (first steps in pvp) >.... TB PATH... duty (first steps in faction and rp) > dusk (stealth archers and necro mage fielders) > dri (first line pvpers)

OR (non TB path)

mad (spawners) > dri (non tb pvpers)

Thank You.
Exact link. (Dated: Pitr; 03-04-10 at 04:51 AM.)

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/74372-current-alliance-path-pvp.html

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This proves exactly NOTHING about the various guilds that are collectively known as The Circle Alliance. We are not, as a group, involved in PvP. This information is posted under GRI because some of us do, as I've said many times, overlap with TB. A few of us like to spawn.

Pitr is interested in PvP on this shard, as well as the Circle Alliance. GRI was his focus for a long time, but not now. GRI is no longer even the nominal "leader" of the Circle Alliance. TB does not have a separate board, so Pitr often posts general information on our boards.

This does not prove that the Circle Alliance has any formal connection with Catskills PvP.

I really don't understand why you all can't accept this and why you invest so much energy in trying to prove that those of us with connections to the Circle Alliance are lying - unless you are trying to score points in front of each other in opposing Pitr and myself.
DENIAL

Stage one denial is when a person truly does not believe that they have the disease of denial. They may accept being addicted to a particular incident(s), and still deny having the "illness". They also could deny having a problem with things in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Overcoming Stage One Denial

Overcoming the wrong understanding of denial is accomplished through proper education. This will only produce intellectual acceptance at best, more commonly known as compliance.

Internal acceptance of denial is a completely different issue. It requires a basic conversion in the belief system, which is in the innermost self (spirit).

Internal acceptance is a process, not an event. One cannot come to believe something new in the innermost self by simply willing it to happen. That would be like planting a seed in the ground on Monday and expecting to have an apple tree on Friday. Once the seed has been planted, it needs time to root. It also needs proper nourishment for growth and maturity.

This is the same way someone comes to accept being in denial. The seed is planted in the innermost self of the person who admits that they have the problem by their own words. Once planted it is nourished by the continuation of the same process, admitting. (Key Word: Admitting). The more one admits to having the condition, the more one conies to believe it in their inner most self, This is expressed by the popular slogan, "You have to give it away to get, and you have to keep giving it away to keep it".

I have faith in you La Belle!! You can do it!!

High fives for self-rectification.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no faith in you. Your post contains no relevant information whatsoever. You did manage to include the "smack talk themes of the day" though: denial and high fives. I consider that a very minor achievement.

How many "smack talk points" did your post earn you this time?
My last post is "irrelevant" if you "BELIEVE" you aren't in denial and skip right over it, and say "THATS NOT ME AT ALL!!". Right? rolleyes:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I just went from HI5's to a face palm after reading all that lol. A little tired atm but gah...I was kind of waiting for zerg, gank, and betrayal to come into the equation. I do believe that truth, reasoning, and fact sold their accounts and confusion and mayhem bought all of them. I rambled enough but I think SupSoc did the brokering :p

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pointless: "pointless" in that your posts now contain no points or arguments of fact; "pointless" in that there is no point in casting more pearls before swine.

So how many board warrior coolness points did your last post win? Slightly less, I guess, because you didn't get the high fives in. Still, you managed to say nothing substantial or reasonable - which would have cost you points here not earned them.

You haven't answered my question, which was: What reason would I have to deny it if in fact the Circle Alliance was formally involved with the Harrower Spawn - if it was "our spawn"?
You don't want your "guild" or "alliance" or "blue ally/guild/faction mates" to be associated with loss, failure, or anything negative. You think this will hurt your (own, or guilds? IDK) reputation or command, or "pull" as you will, over the 'alliance' or 'shard of catskills'.

I am sure, like Rabid Clown and many of your guild/alliance/faction, you say we are "cheaters, exploiters, hackers, etc." to make up for their lack of skill and the losses to make them "NOT LOSE HOPE", and "LIVE TO FIGHT HONORABLY" , unlike the cheaters, ANOTHER DAY!!

You remind me of one of those dictators who scare/lie/decieve their own people into doing things they otherwise wouldn't think of doing or believing in. Just saying.

Admit it though; have you honestly NOT ONCE said to a guildmate or agreed or whatever that you think members of my guild "Cheat/Exploit/etc" ???

I can say I have never said a member of your alliance/guild/faction cheated =)

And as you can see; all kidding aside, I can carry on a normal conversation. But when you are blatantly in denial that "THE ALLIANCE HAS NO TIES WITH TB OR PVPERS!!" all because they have been getting slammed lately, it's a little lame. I am sure (Just like it was I guess before we started playing here?) when you guys were spawning uncontested or winning or whatever, Pitr was having a posters paradise everyday saying "FREE SPAWNS!", "ALLIANCE OWNS THIS", and "THE SPAWNS ARE FOR THE BLUES!" and you were clearly backing them all up at that time. :thumbup1:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Threads like this make me want to never read stratics again, to much crap and not enough pertinent info.

Bottom line: you guys kicked our ass.

It was my set of skulls and I certainly hated to lose them to you, but **** happens. I have no agenda or hidden messages. I also don't have any BS stories to spill out like Stark. I have no ill-will, or long speeches to my guildies of how evil you are. I just happen to be TB, so apparently I'm terrible too. Glad to know how you guys operate in blanket statements.

We'll keep popping them and try to get better. Hopefully, one of these days soon, the random blues will get it that we CAN NOT help them in a choke fight and their fields DO hurt us when we are on our faction reds. Or maybe we WILL adopt the above mentioned philosophy, posted by *i forget, sorry* "kill the blues that are in your way..."

Good job on the raid though. It wasn't, admittedly, much of a fight on our end this time.

C

CatLord

Thank you for the fun fight.

Good job with the Necro/mage/weavers and Necro/mage/mystics...

Good timing with your fields and wither bombs.

It is always a learning experience to fight you.

Thank you Lykor, Syndicate and CIA/ESF for the invite.

My apologies that we could not be more helpfull.

We'll try harder the next time.

Cya in the field and thanks for making Catskills this amazing shard.

Remember to respect all foes, keep the return policy and the honor and we'll keep having huge battles where everyone is having a blast... sometimes winning, sometimes losing.

Tonight we lost... and we offered a bad show.

Tomorrow, who knows.

No wonder everyone is talking about Catskills... we have our old pvp days back.

Thank you ruoh, thank you random oranges, thanks you tnk, thank you very much syndicate/cia/esf... thank you dri... I hope everyone had a blast and a learning experience like I did.

Have FUN.

PS: the name of the thread is wrong... it is Ruling Nation Alliance.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can promise you Pitr has never said "ALLIANCE OWNS THIS" unless he meant it as a joke. Please show me exactly where he said anything of the sort.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=179037

Thank you Master Pike... it was a fun 09...

How to free a shard in a few steps...
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=180875

How to start Public Spawns...
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=179037

And you were on the bandwagon in those posts. :gee:

Funny...

The Catskills Raiders are a minority and do their best to look numerous and active...

GVP... come visit Catskills... and learn about a new playstyle.
Same post(s).

And that was only in 2 threads I was looking at this morning (aka not trying to find any on purpose)

C

CatLord

yup, spawning on Catskills is possible.

Ruoh plays from 8pm to 2am... leaving 72,91(6)% of the rest of the day to spawn freely... and many nights we dont see anyone... sometimes we do and we kill the raiders, sometimes we are defeated...

We did pulled a harrower when SA came out and the scripting program was down for a long time... I enjoyed planning and executing it.

We had destroyed the Catskills raiding opposition... and now we have new foes... that came from other shards where life is harder (yes, I have been reading about the defeats, unless stratics is filled with propaganda and fake pictures, and you are most welcomed to Catskills)...

A few months ago, it would be impossible to even consider a Harrower without the old raiding guilds being around... now they are shadows of their caotic past, hi fiving you for what they cant muster... tapping your back because their fel presence is nil...

"Alliance Owns This" is a bit different from our motto... we believe in sharing, not owning.

I thank you for the new challenge and the tactical warfare that will come out from it... this is why UO rocks... permanent change, foes with ever improving tactics and new perspectives.

Just remember to respect your foes and we'll have these battles for many months... which is, I believe, what we all want...

A

A Rev

Also, to repeat, many many people aren't out to win all the time!

Only losers!

We had destroyed the Catskills raiding opposition
If by destroy you mean hide until they got bored and left...in that you succeeded.

If you mean destroy by actually ever winning a fight...then in that you failed...EPICLY!

C

CatLord

Pardon my question...

where do you see anything about alliance raiding units?

and this is the last post on the above mentioned thread...

Thanks Lox for reminding me of this...

This week we'll spawn again.

The information for the public ventrillo is posted above.

Flutter, Devin, Lox, Giggles, Lynk, Soc, Zed... everyone is welcomed to join too... public means just that.
(playing with fire here)

Go hunt, keep what you get... move to the next spawn...

C

CatLord

If by destroy you mean hide until they got bored and left...in that you succeeded.
That tactic was used in Chessie, to much sucess...
On Catskills we are bit more blood lusty... so it wont.

If you mean destroy by actually ever winning a fight...then in that you failed...EPICLY!

"Epicly finds its origins in its root word, epic. It is an adverb and was first used on Friday, October 24, 2008 on Digg to describe what many believe is a lack of intelligence on the part of Sarah Palin as it relates to reality. Epicly generally has a negative connotation."

There are many ways to win without fighting... and to fight already knowing you won... in this case, an harrower, pvp and intense gameplay... victory or loss it was a win.

Thank you for the new word.

((Are you the reverend love we fought on Drachs?))

C

CatLord

Unless you and A Rev have the same IP login... I'm lost...

And RichDC nice to hear from you again.

The last time you posted we were battling our way into Despise... using the candelabra.
Now we're fighting at Harrowers...

We improved a bit from the last time.

When are you coming back to Catskills along with Rice? It should be fun to see major clashes and more pvp...

Last night it was a nice battle... and you missed it!

I hope you are enjoying Ultima... cya soon!

weird question...

... one of the lesser RICE members ...
How can you be lesser? You dont have emmy powers? Less skills at 120?

Equality! Viva La Revolution! :gee:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The alliance circle doesn't pvp, yet the guy in this screenshot, in FEL, PVPing, is announcing that GRI owns the shard...

C

CatLord

From a linguistic point of view he is correct...

Since GRI is part of Catskills... you are playing the GRI shard.

Too bad he left UO, you got me curious... (and cant even be found at uo.com)

How fares NME?
Do you also have random unknown players screaming weird things?

M

Montana406

WoW soo let me see if i have this right, i come to catskills Make a guild called Hi5 me and my 2 guild members "LOL" PWN all of the ppl who pvp on this server then everyone starts saying High Five? are u kidding.. BE ORIGNAL BE BE ORIGNAL..

stealing the High five is like stealing the Sause for a Big Mac.. just not cool

N

Nastia Cross

WoW soo let me see if i have this right, i come to catskills Make a guild called Hi5 me and my 2 guild members "LOL" PWN all of the ppl who pvp on this server then everyone starts saying High Five? are u kidding.. BE ORIGNAL BE BE ORIGNAL..

stealing the High five is like stealing the Sause for a Big Mac.. just not cool
Nice try, we've been High Fiving for a long time now. kthx for playing.

M

Montana406

Looking at the date of the 1st HIGH FIVE on Catskills stratics No u have not.. Search eng ftw

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the date of the 1st HIGH FIVE on Catskills stratics No u have not.. Search eng ftw
Congratulations Mr. Original, you're the first person in the history of the internet to say high five. </end sarcasm>

Get over yourself.

N

Nastia Cross

I'm not at home so I can't search through my screen shots but here's what I found:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1554400&postcount=3

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1387923

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=810527&postcount=14

The last one is Lynk from way back in 2008... I don't know when you formed HI5 but I can assure you we've been high fiving before we saw you on Cats.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just read this. The thought that it would be good to correct a few area of shadyness.

First of all, three people who are in the circle alliance, that also pvp, were at this harrower. The rest were the Syndicate guild.

I don't know the reason to launch such an attack of trash talk, yes most of the people who were there were less adept pvpers.

It is clear that "Blind Hatred" has run it's course, if it wasn't the same bunch of posters as usual who bash the GRI alliance, then I would take a post like this seriously.

It shows how much this really means to you guys, to take it up to such a level where you are actually throwing out generalizations or even just plain lying.

Congrats to your guild for taking the harrower. I can see that it was the event that made your year! I think this is because you havn't been able to complete such a task on the shards you have been run off of.

Go ahead though, take every shot you can, you will need to. Use any shady tactic ya need, troll etc. I can take it.

It's not hard to see that it's everyone in your guild plus the couple NmE's that were sent here to try to inflame a board battle, it's just what some people have the time to do I guess.

It's okay though, I can take a loss. But when it's the flip side, and we beat you, we don't care to come here and have all of us post to shove it down your throat. It's just not big of a deal to us I guess.

Yes I have come, to say "thanks for the fun" but its not worth our time uploading all those pictures of kittys.

But anyways, here is one of the pics I got from the event.

It seems that anytime we fight you guys starting coming up with all sorts of non-sense that isn't even true. Enjoy patting yourself on the back. I am glad it was worth sitting up all night on the boards for HOURS wating for replies. I went out.

Again, congrats on the harrower, there were three people who participated that are in the circle alliance.

Thank you to The Syndicate for having us. Despite this attempt to hurt our e-feelings I think we won't have any problem doing another. Meanwhile please enjoy this picture.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not at home so I can't search through my screen shots but here's what I found:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1554400&postcount=3

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1387923

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=810527&postcount=14

The last one is Lynk from way back in 2008... I don't know when you formed HI5 but I can assure you we've been high fiving before we saw you on Cats.
Somewhere out there Captain Picard is face palming for Montana.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
High five goes back many, many years.
I am sure Stark has a story about it from when he was a wee boy.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always thought it was Thousand Island.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I just went from HI5's to a face palm after reading all that lol. A little tired atm but gah...I was kind of waiting for zerg, gank, and betrayal to come into the equation. I do believe that truth, reasoning, and fact sold their accounts and confusion and mayhem bought all of them. I rambled enough but I think SupSoc did the brokering :p
ROTFLMAO, this thread is SO full of win! Thanks... *wipes tear from laughing so hard*

I needed this.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nah, you are all wrong.

Secret Sauce is actually the tears of the innocent mixed with Thousand Island.

^^

T

The Fallout

This thread is full of so much fail that I just contributed to the fail by posting in it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Ouch! That is gonna leave a mark...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROTFLMAO, this thread is SO full of win! Thanks... *wipes tear from laughing so hard*

I needed this.

LoL glad you liked it :) HI5!!

I should of brokered that high five thru SupSoc but he wasnt on when I posted this.