• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Circle Alliance - thank you

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Circle Alliance. I hear all this talk about how kind and giving you are. I didn't believe it at first. But tonight for you guys to pop a harrower and just stand still and let us kill you all and take it? That is just downright polite.

Thank you - my necro mage needed a 25 stat scroll.

T

Turles

haha catlord i thought that when u were on it be different. i guess some things never change we run this server an you guys cant stop us. nice fight all of cats we look forward to the next one.

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks for the FREE HARROWER!!! YAY!! HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!

O

Old Man Stark

Not bad, kiddos. You all fought well enough for this old man, I suppose. Still, back in my day alliances were made of tougher stuff.

You see, we'd have alliances with hundreds of people in 'em, and we'd all line up and fight each other for days and days at a time. Battles would go on for so long that people would be born in the battlefield and die of old age before it ended! "Battle babies", you'd call 'em. Anyway, I was born in one of them battles, but I can't remember which one on account of being spanked by my pappy, who used a kryss, which in my day was called an "Titan's toothpick". Anyway, the point was that that you'd have families raised in these battles and so you'd have divorces too, which in those days were called "splitting an ettin". People would try to split an ettin and that would make the alliance mad because they'd get fewer battle babies. So one way you'd show your alliance that you were loyal to the cause was to get your baby crying after the fight. That'd way they'd know that they still had battle babies. It came to be that guilds expected you to have your crying baby after a fight!

And that's why, to this day, people cry after they lose a fight

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Circle Alliance does not PvP. Therefore, the Circle Alliance was not at the Harrower.

That is all.
Pitr isn't in the circle alliance? Blues aren't in the circle alliance? Oranges don't protect the circle alliance?

Denial is in the circle alliance. And clearly "Denial" was there.

*HIGH FIVES DENIAL*

This is me highfiving denial.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the short time
I have been on this shard, I must admit...

with all the god damn people in TB, you guys are HORRIBLE. Numbers does not make you good. A buddy and I can take down the alliance...

P.S..I don't even know what the alliance is on Cats. I consider everyone in TB "the alliance"..

Another P.S...if anyone needs a broker, ICQ is in Sig.

This is all.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The Circle Alliance does not PvP. Therefore, the Circle Alliance was not at the Harrower.

That is all.
Pitr isn't in the circle alliance? Blues aren't in the circle alliance? Oranges don't protect the circle alliance?

HAHAHAHA
No, no, really... HA.HA.HA.HA.
Labelle just holds steadfast to her "the circle doesnt go to fel/isnt in tb/doesnt pvp" fiction doesn't she?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From the short time
I have been on this shard, I must admit...

with all the god damn people in TB, you guys are HORRIBLE. Numbers does not make you good. A buddy and I can take down the alliance...

P.S..I don't even know what the alliance is on Cats. I consider everyone in TB "the alliance"..

Another P.S...if anyone needs a broker, ICQ is in Sig.

This is all.
We ALL see your cute signature sir :) Its a weeeee bit obvious your a broker :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That is all.
Oh my dear, slow, La Belle. I never said you tried to PvP. My original post clearly states that every member of the alliance stood still while we killed them. We are in agreement for once, yes?!

Victory comes and victory goes.
Defeat weeps and defeat lingers.
Experience soars and experience lasts.
God smiles and God dances.

That is all!

T

Turles

so all that crap from catlord about the ally taking over spawns for the people wasnt the ally talking? an about them not letting pvpers spawn wasnt the ally? tell me how you guys can have it both ways please.

O

Old Man Stark

Denial, huh? That reminds this old man of a story....

A long time ago, there was a big alliance of PVPers and PVMers. They all lived in harmony, fightin' monsters and oranges. Some of 'em had characters in factions AND characters in Trammel, which in my day was called "Carebearia", but nevertheless they lived in harmony. Well, one day the alliance came under attack by outsiders, who back in my day were called "not-insiders", so the PvPers went to defend the alliance and the Carebearians wished them luck. Unfortunately the not-insiders were too strong, and the PVPers were soundly defeated, which in my day involved being put onto a small horse and being sent away. "You just got ponied", you'd say. I hear now its been shortened to pwn....anyway, my point is that the PVPers lost and that made the Carebearians upset since they thought that their PVPers were good. So, they refused to accept the PVPers as part of their alliance anymore! "Our alliance doesn't PVP, so you're not part of our alliance," they'd say. Naturally the PVPers were sad--so sad that they cried all day and night, creating a river that was as wide and deep as the Nile in Egypt! The river drowned out the Carebearians and the crying PvPers, and the alliance was no more.

And that's why, to this day, people who don't recognize their PVPers as part of their alliance are considered to be in "De nile"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To repeat for.... the zillionth time .... the Circle Alliance itself is a Trammel-based group. We as a group do not PvP. This is a very simple concept.

Some people who have characters in the Circle Alliance also have characters who PvP. When they PvP, it is not as Circle Alliance members. I've made this distinction many times on these boards.

I imagine some of you may have characters in other guilds. Let us call one of these guilds NI. When you PvP, does this mean that NI PvPs?

This is not "denial," although your general frames of mind may encourage you to think so.

PS Please do not quote my posts directly. This upsets Flutter. TY.

so all that crap from catlord about the ally taking over spawns for the people wasnt the ally talking? an about them not letting pvpers spawn wasnt the ally? tell me how you guys can have it both ways please.
I'LL EXPLAIN TURLES YOU BIG JERK!!

Hello. My name is Denial. I PVP in RUHO and a BLUE GUILD named "We Don't Lose".

So, when we lose to TB (BWAHAHAHAHA THAT HAPPENS?! :lol:), I WAS CLEARLY fighting in RUHO. But when we win; I WAS CLEARLY FIGHTING for my blue guild of "WE DON'T LOSE". Because, as my guild name states; we don't lose. BUT; I DON'T PVP WITH MY BLUE GUILD UNLESS WE WIN!! UNDERSTOOD? OKAY! JUST SAYING!!

Now, since this is all sorted out...

You guys are great. You never lose any fights. The people we killed tonight, you don't even know who they are or where they came from, ya know? They CLEARLY all transferred here tonight, and popped a harrower to celebrate their "Coming To Catskills" transfer. So we beat them up like the big jerks we are and stuff!!

I sure am glad you guys didn't show up, because we would of lost so hard-core. It would of been a complete massacre. Denial would of lost all his faction points, and PROBABLY transferred off the shard. So thank you for not showing up and letting us win. We appreciate it. :thumbup1:

*Highfives the alliance!!*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I stopped trying to understand months ago....

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pitr isn't in the circle alliance?
Pitr's corpse is orange in your screen shot, meaning factions. The Circle Alliance is non-factions. Therefor no, the character Pitr is not in the circle alliance. I believe Pitr still has other characters in the circle alliance though many of his characters are in faction guilds.

Blues aren't in the circle alliance?
The circle alliance isn't warred to any guild and again is NOT factions. Therefor everyone in the circle alliance would appear either blue or red to your guild.

Oranges don't protect the circle alliance?
You might need to be more descriptive here. But what I take it to mean is:

"Do people in the TB alliance protect people in the circle alliance"

Sure, people in the TB alliance (by the way not led by anyone in the circle alliance though there are certainly people in the circle alliance who have characters in the TB alliance) protect blues if they want to.

I presume you are using a play on words here. Saying that the Circle Alliance denies involvement and not that there is an actual character named Denial. I did a search to be sure and it doesn't seem there is any character in any guild named Denial. Given that, only facts are being stated. There, to my knowledge, were no characters from any Circle Alliance guild at the harrower. I reviewed every screen shot, I did not see any Circle Alliance character ghosts, live players or corpses.

I will repeat the following facts for clarification.

1. The Circle Alliance is NOT TB, in fact most of the players in the Circle Alliance never venture to Fel.

2. The TB alliance so often referenced as the Circle Alliance is NOT the Circle Alliance.

3. The TB alliance stated above is not even led by anyone in the circle alliance.

4. There are members of the circle alliance who have characters in guilds in the TB alliance.

5. The harrower was NOT spawned by any guild in the Circle Alliance. If you wish to give thanks, I believe it goes to CIA! or Syndicate.

6. Your team did an excellent job of taking the harrower.

Thanks for reading.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Shhh they are only unified when they are on the winning side!
It's not like they are not all the same characters now... don't be silly!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Denial, huh? That reminds this old man of a story....

A long time ago, there was a big alliance of PVPers and PVMers. They all lived in harmony, fightin' monsters and oranges. Some of 'em had characters in factions AND characters in Trammel, which in my day was called "Carebearia", but nevertheless they lived in harmony. Well, one day the alliance came under attack by outsiders, who back in my day were called "not-insiders", so the PvPers went to defend the alliance and the Carebearians wished them luck. Unfortunately the not-insiders were too strong, and the PVPers were soundly defeated, which in my day involved being put onto a small horse and being sent away. "You just got ponied", you'd say. I hear now its been shortened to pwn....anyway, my point is that the PVPers lost and that made the Carebearians upset since they thought that their PVPers were good. So, they refused to accept the PVPers as part of their alliance anymore! "Our alliance doesn't PVP, so you're not part of our alliance," they'd say. Naturally the PVPers were sad--so sad that they cried all day and night, creating a river that was as wide and deep as the Nile in Egypt! The river drowned out the Carebearians and the crying PvPers, and the alliance was no more.

And that's why, to this day, people who don't recognize their PVPers as part of their alliance are considered to be in "De nile"
I don't know who you are but I love you LOL. I really LOVE your little stories :) KEEP THEM COMING!!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'LL EXPLAIN TURLES YOU BIG JERK!!

Hello. My name is Denial. I PVP in RUHO and a BLUE GUILD named "We Don't Lose".

So, when we lose to TB (BWAHAHAHAHA THAT HAPPENS?! :lol:), I WAS CLEARLY fighting in RUHO. But when we win; I WAS CLEARLY FIGHTING for my blue guild of "WE DON'T LOSE". Because, as my guild name states; we don't lose. BUT; I DON'T PVP WITH MY BLUE GUILD UNLESS WE WIN!! UNDERSTOOD? OKAY! JUST SAYING!!

Now, since this is all sorted out...

You guys are great. You never lose any fights. The people we killed tonight, you don't even know who they are or where they came from, ya know? They CLEARLY all transferred here tonight, and popped a harrower to celebrate their "Coming To Catskills" transfer. So we beat them up like the big jerks we are and stuff!!

I sure am glad you guys didn't show up, because we would of lost so hard-core. It would of been a complete massacre. Denial would of lost all his faction points, and PROBABLY transferred off the shard. So thank you for not showing up and letting us win. We appreciate it. :thumbup1:

*Highfives the alliance!!*

I showed up with a TB character twice, I died twice. I am still learning and do not mind dying.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pitr's corpse is orange in your screen shot, meaning factions. The Circle Alliance is non-factions. Therefor no, the character Pitr is not in the circle alliance. I believe Pitr still has other characters in the circle alliance though many of his characters are in faction guilds.

The circle alliance isn't warred to any guild and again is NOT factions. Therefor everyone in the circle alliance would appear either blue or red to your guild.

You might need to be more descriptive here. But what I take it to mean is:

"Do people in the TB alliance protect people in the circle alliance"

Sure, people in the TB alliance (by the way not led by anyone in the circle alliance though there are certainly people in the circle alliance who have characters in the TB alliance) protect blues if they want to.

I presume you are using a play on words here. Saying that the Circle Alliance denies involvement and not that there is an actual character named Denial. I did a search to be sure and it doesn't seem there is any character in any guild named Denial. Given that, only facts are being stated. There, to my knowledge, were no characters from any Circle Alliance guild at the harrower. I reviewed every screen shot, I did not see any Circle Alliance character ghosts, live players or corpses.

I will repeat the following facts for clarification.

1. The Circle Alliance is NOT TB, in fact most of the players in the Circle Alliance never venture to Fel.

2. The TB alliance so often referenced as the Circle Alliance is NOT the Circle Alliance.

3. The TB alliance stated above is not even led by anyone in the circle alliance.

4. There are members of the circle alliance who have characters in guilds in the TB alliance.

5. The harrower was NOT spawned by any guild in the Circle Alliance. If you wish to give thanks, I believe it goes to CIA! or Syndicate.

6. Your team did an excellent job of taking the harrower.

Thanks for reading.
Podolak stop being borg for just a moment.
You are all the same people. You are all working as an allied force together. The circle alliance encompasses all the TB allied guilds as well. You also have an unspoken alliance with the Syndicate, this is why you often share vent with them.

You are a mod of these forums. Let's try to keep your opinions neutral k? We all know what the alliance is made up of. We all know who's on who's side. There are no secrets here.
Yes, there are guilds in the alliance that do not PvP... that doesn't make the ones that DO any less part of the grand love loop. Let's call a spade a spade eh?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND THEN

You're confusing Pitr && he isn't even here.

:sad3: STOP IT DENIAL! You are not welcomed here. :sad4:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND THEN

You're confusing Pitr && he isn't even here.

:sad3: STOP IT DENIAL! You are not welcomed here. :sad4:
Perhaps I am not on the same mental level as you so I ask if you could possibly "dumb" it down for me as I fail to see any point at all by the pieces of text you quoted.

I stated the Circle Alliance is NOT TB.

I stated there is a (and I'll bold this because perhaps this is the source of contention) separate TB alliance. There is some overlap of players but the TB alliance is led by people NOT in the Circle Alliance and is run as a separate entity.

It does seem this is the sticky point. Apparently everyone fails to see that there is more than one alliance on our shard. Yes, the game DOES allow other guilds to create alliances, not just those in the Circle Alliance.

T

Turles

so you guys are not the ally just all ally players on tb chars. ok its all in the open now. i think i understand

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you guys are not the ally just all ally players on tb chars. ok its all in the open now. i think i understand
Also incorrect. Not all players in the separate TB alliance are in the separate Circle Alliance.

The fact remains. No member of any guild in the Circle Alliance popped the harry so it is inaccurate to thank them for it. They should be thanked for many other things but not this. Furthermore, the persons responsible for popping the harry do not have characters in the Circle Alliance.

E

Elite ist

HOLY S***T,

I can not believe you guys are forcing a post from me :( ...

Ok dokie podolak? ty for posting a friggen a novel no one really gives a damn about.... Lets make a rule... a ruoh started post cant have ignoring rambling unless its done by Old Man Stark... he has derserved to speak his mind. hes old.

Now... Pod ... Pitr has CLEARLY stated he ... i will say again HE is a MAJOR.. again pod... MAJOR part of this "circles alliance" which btw sounds like some Jonas brothers virginty pact.. which doesnt shock me considering im sure the majority of you are infact virigins.

Now with that said, Pitr has posted being PITR saying hes part of the alliance, whether he is on a very clearly stated ALLIANCE character or indeed his character named PITR.. shocking stretch to think he is alliance correct?

ALSO their were indeed blues there.. One I remember is Merlin, cant recall the guild tag, but im sure if I wanted to search like you (since denial was such a clever play on words). I could find it.

oh man... and La belle... please stop.... its embarassing. Your embarassing. Its sad my dear.

Now... With all this said... FACE IT your PVP sector of your B.S alliance sucks... always has always will. IF were on...YOUR not.. you dont spawn nor pull harrys. We run Catskills. Alliance no Alliance... Tb .. LOTS of Tb ... Doesnt matter... Sit down... shut up.... and watch your insurance go Bu Bye, to Ru Oh.

Btw... Face it were better... X ta C is a hell of a drug.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
"Fred" is a major part of the alliance.
"Fred" also has a character in a TB guild that also is in a giant alliance.
When "Fred" is playing on his TB character he is not in the alliance. (I guess he leaves whatever guild he is in on his blue non faction character while he pvps)
Two guilds for example: DRI^ and GRI. GRI is in the alliance. DRI^ is not.
Does it matter that every single character in DRI^ is in the alliance? Noooooooooo then they couldn't play the Denial card!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps I am not on the same mental level as you so I ask if you could possibly "dumb" it down for me as I fail to see any point at all by the pieces of text you quoted.

I stated the Circle Alliance is NOT TB.

I stated there is a (and I'll bold this because perhaps this is the source of contention) separate TB alliance. There is some overlap of players but the TB alliance is led by people NOT in the Circle Alliance and is run as a separate entity.

It does seem this is the sticky point. Apparently everyone fails to see that there is more than one alliance on our shard. Yes, the game DOES allow other guilds to create alliances, not just those in the Circle Alliance.
Here; I will break it down for you.

Ok so; Bob, Bill, and Mary all play UO.

Bob has 2 chars..

Denial & Contradiction

Contradiction is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
Denial is in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Bill has 2 chars..

I Can't Lose & OMG HAX

I Can't Lose is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
OMG HAX is in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Mary has 2 chars..

Gainsaying, & Naysayer

Gainsaying is blue and in WE'RE SUPER blue alliance!
Naysayer in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

The WE'RE SUPER blue alliance does spawn, and "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" defends them. OKAY?

So when "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" loses, the "WE'RE SUPER" guild loses too. And THEY ARE THE SAME. OKAY? :gee:

Disclaimer: These are all mere names; and may or may not be true. You decide.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Bob has 2 chars..

Denial & Contradiction

Bill has 2 chars..

I Can't Lose & OMG HAX

OMG HAX in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Mary has 2 chars..

Gainsaying, & Naysayer

The WE'RE SUPER blue alliance does spawn, and "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" defends them. OKAY?

So when "RABID CLOWN IS BAD" loses, the "WE'RE SUPER" guild loses too. And THEY ARE THE SAME. OKAY? :gee:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll quote the only worthwhile point made by Elite:

ALSO their were indeed blues there.. One I remember is Merlin, cant recall the guild tag, but im sure if I wanted to search like you (since denial was such a clever play on words). I could find it.
Merlin's tag is TNK (I'll save you the trouble of looking that up). TNK is NOT part of the Circle Alliance.

Instructions for verifying this:

1. Open a web browser of choice. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, you name it.

2. In the address line type the following: www.uo.com

3. Once on the uo.com site, click on "MyUO" it is a link on the left.

4. Click the "guilds" link, it is red.

5. Select "Catskills" from the "Select a Shard" pull down. (the harry was popped on Catskills if you didn't know).

6. Scroll down to the bottom, change the Search field to "Guild Abbreviations" and type "TNK" in the search criteria box.

7. You will see two guilds listed, the bottom is the "blue" TNK guild. Click on that link, and you can see who they are allied to. I don't know about you but GRI is NOT in that list. GRI is the main guild associated with the Circle Alliance though it is made up of many guilds.

Good luck, I hope my instructions helped.

Or...click this link.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Taken from...... http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/70345-alliance-guilds-updated-february-2010-a.html

Alliance Guilds (updated: February 2010)
Circle Alliance
Ancient Wolfpack
Ring of Virtues
Knights and Mages
Clan Dragon Slayers
The Shadow Squad
The Vile Horde
A Sense of Purpose
PLEASE STOP CRYING
The Mythic Militia
The Dominion
Powder Puff Girls
Sex Kittens
Ord3r of the Silver Rose
Lords Of the Realm of Dreams
Order of the Silver Rose
The King's Hand
Knights of Ravenloft
Sosarian Brotherhood
Saber -N- Rose @---&---
Society of Shadows
Torm's Fury
The Magik Academy
The Wo|f's Den
Order of the Black Hand
Lords of Legend
Keepers of Peace
Friends are the Equalizer
The EyE of the Storm
The Knight's Templar
The Noble Knights
Ultimate Crafter Crew
Riders of Virtue
Knights of Solamnia
Cymbrogi De Dragon
Disciples of the Knight
Kings Cross
lol
Lost Society of Mistas
Dancing In A Round
Three Lagging Europeans
MidNight_ExeCutioners
Gentle Rest Inn

TB Alliance (TB)
secroF laicepS etilE
Confidence, Ignorance, Arrogance
GoLdEn $taNdaRds
Torm's Shadows
Ghost Busters
Defenders of Revelation
Faction Ultimatum
Dread Rest Inn

Maybe the info has changed in a month though... *shrugs*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bob has 2 chars..

Denial & Contradiction

Bill has 2 chars..

I Can't Lose & OMG HAX

OMG HAX is in a [TB] guild named "Rabid Clown is Bad" and Red.

Mary has 2 chars..

Gainsaying, & Naysayer

Disclaimer: These are all mere names; and may or may not be true. You decide.

You covered Bob, Mary and Bill.

Now lets talk about Joe, Jim and Janet, Mike, Mark and Melissa.

Joe, Jim and Janet have characters in the

We're super blue alliance but NOT in the [TB] Alliance

Mike, Mark and Melissa have characters in the [TB] Alliance but NOT in the We're super blue alliance.

Now, lets say Melissa pops a harry. Why would one thank the Circle Alliance for popping it? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to give thanks to the TB Alliance? It seems rather disrespectful to thank the wrong group for giving such a generous gift.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taken from...... http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/70345-alliance-guilds-updated-february-2010-a.html

Alliance Guilds (updated: February 2010)
Circle Alliance
Ancient Wolfpack
Ring of Virtues
Knights and Mages
Clan Dragon Slayers
The Shadow Squad
The Vile Horde
A Sense of Purpose
PLEASE STOP CRYING
The Mythic Militia
The Dominion
Powder Puff Girls
Sex Kittens
Ord3r of the Silver Rose
Lords Of the Realm of Dreams
Order of the Silver Rose
The King's Hand
Knights of Ravenloft
Sosarian Brotherhood
Saber -N- Rose @---&---
Society of Shadows
Torm's Fury
The Magik Academy
The Wo|f's Den
Order of the Black Hand
Lords of Legend
Keepers of Peace
Friends are the Equalizer
The EyE of the Storm
The Knight's Templar
The Noble Knights
Ultimate Crafter Crew
Riders of Virtue
Knights of Solamnia
Cymbrogi De Dragon
Disciples of the Knight
Kings Cross
lol
Lost Society of Mistas
Dancing In A Round
Three Lagging Europeans
MidNight_ExeCutioners
Gentle Rest Inn

TB Alliance (TB)
secroF laicepS etilE
Confidence, Ignorance, Arrogance
GoLdEn $taNdaRds
Torm's Shadows
Ghost Busters
Defenders of Revelation
Faction Ultimatum
Dread Rest Inn

Maybe the info has changed in a month though... *shrugs*
Correct Giggles, it is March now not February. Please see the uo.com page it is better at staying up to date. TNK is NOT in the Circle Alliance and may very well be insulted to still be considered such.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Correct Giggles, it is March now not February. Please see the uo.com page it is better at staying up to date. TNK is NOT in the Circle Alliance and may very well be insulted to still be considered such.
Ah OK. I was confused also because I knew they were a part of the alliance for a good amount of time.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh... Why is it that all these board warriors are so slective?

Dear Pod... ,

Please ignore everything I said about pitr... due to the fact he has nothing to do with the alliance. I know he says he has NOTHING to do with it.

So clearly him being there mean't nothing. :( ... Also I due believe tnk pulled out of your alliance ( like Justin Bieber will any little hottie he lays for the next 10 years, No one wants to be a hip hop star with a baby!)

However... Denial is powerful ask clinton! Jesus doesnt like liars:(

All the same... the important part like i said.. We rock... you don't .... deal with it.

If you need further instructions try this link....
I do not recall ever Denying the person who plays Pitr having characters in the alliance. All I said was the character Pitr that was at the spawn was not in a Circle Alliance guild.

I do not deny that there were players at the harry who have characters in the Circle Alliance and the TB alliance.

I do not deny that CoM kicked major but and I have a lot to learn from watching them in action.

What I do deny is that anyone from the Circle Alliance (player or character) popped this harry. I also deny that the Circle Alliance is [TB]. They are a non-faction guild. This can be seen on uo.com. Please follow my above instructions.

*sigh* Why is it that Elite board warriors have such reading comprehension issues?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
And yet they were down there fighting with you all at the harry tonight....

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah OK. I was confused also because I knew they were a part of the alliance for a good amount of time.
It was sad to see them go Giggles and I hope they maintain a good relationship. I like a lot of the players in their crew. With such a large group there are a lot of differences of opinions though and sometimes you get to a point where you find it just doesn't work anymore. I believe that is what happened here.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet they were down there fighting with you all at the harry tonight....
I would not say they were fighting "with" us. I do not believe that CIA! invited them.

I believe the general consensus is they caused more harm than good. Blue fields hurt players who are not in the same guild/alliance.

That is not my opinion. I am always glad for the help, you know first hand how bad I am in pvp!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like one of Catlords old graphs. He makes them all the time and usually gets the details skewed. I think there is a new one floating around though, let me see if I can find it.

Here is the latest rendition, it isn't finalized but it is more current.