• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cinnamon Rolls

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Just as the title implies..

Anyone else eat these delicious nectorous treats? Are they not the most delectable thing ever!?! Cheese and crackers.. those are good too, but the cinnamon rolls are just tops.

A

Alchemist Anari

Cinnamon Rolls are good... but I love Tiramasu. :) Coffee, mmm.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Plain ole donut. *nods*

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chocolate covered, chocolate old fashioned donut and a glass of milk.

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So far this year, I've discovered and devoured a Chocolate Danish at my local bakery every Sunday. Long may they bake them.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cinnamon Rolls .....like.....rulez!!!!

Orange Danish Rolls...like...are awesome!!!

Now my biggest weakness since I am a sugar freak (thank god I go to the gym ) are cream horns.

So usually I am stuck eating an apple 99% of my time.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Did you know that I recently left the corporate restaurant world and joined a mom and pop bakery? Yes... we make fresh cinnamon roles every day. except Sunday. We are closed.

Oh yeah! We make cream horns too...

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Did you know that I recently left the corporate restaurant world and joined a mom and pop bakery? Yes... we make fresh cinnamon roles every day. except Sunday. We are closed.

I didn't know. But that sounds some serious yummy.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Whats amazing about that is Kelmo as you go out I go in. My company is handling the maintance on a large national chain.

S

Sevin0oo0

a local eatery called Ginger Brown's, Old Tyme Restaurant, makes up huge hot fresh sticky ones, but i'm a cinnamon fan already, toast, french toast, rolls, cerial, hard candies, u name it. Rolls are best, warm and fresh.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel that EA/Mythic should introduce cinnamon rolls as the official snack food of UO. Chefs would get to make them. Flour,sugar,honey,cinnamon(new item),and milk.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Pfft. Pecan rolls are where it's all at.
Touche`. Or however it's spellinated. I've eaten your pecan rolls, and even pecan pies, and whilst on similar levels of tastiness, I fully believe the cinnamon roll with it's gooey but not too gooey gooeyness levels, it's sweet and doughy consistencies and overall appearance to be superior.. however only slightly meow.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as the title implies..

Anyone else eat these delicious nectorous treats? Are they not the most delectable thing ever!?! Cheese and crackers.. those are good too, but the cinnamon rolls are just tops.
Just by reading this thread for the first time, and even though there are none in the house, the air in my room is suddenly filled with the tangy sweet fragrance of freshily baked Cinnamon Rolls!

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use to manage the front end of one of the top 3 high end bakeries in Chicago. They made, what I thought, the most magnificent cinnamon rolls ever. They would melt in your mouth. Exquisite.

Then one day I went to the local mall and had a Cinnabon.
There was no comparison. The Cinnabons... were to live for!

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I use to manage the front end of one of the top 3 high end bakeries in Chicago. They made, what I thought, the most magnificent cinnamon rolls ever. They would melt in your mouth. Exquisite.

Then one day I went to the local mall and had a Cinnabon.
There was no comparison. The Cinnabons... were to live for!
Hmmm.. I did some research and found http://www.cinnabon.com/ . If you go in there the page is labelled Cinnabon World Famous Cinnamon Rolls. Perhaps these are evolutionized treats based on cinnamon roll technology?