• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ciao UO!

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave my main accounts away so it is unlikely that I will be back. I’ve been blessed to be around wonderful people… you know who you are! Except for that bastage RL who makes fun of my English.

Some of my characters were Mona, Eris, Puppis, Limoncello, Cicero, Sicily, Carmela, Chianti, Cello, Cake, Lemon Lava, and Patriot Act among others. To the generous people who never let me pay for game items, I just want you to be aware that these characters are no longer mine. Thanks again!

To the friendlies and the hostiles, safe travels.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since there's no unlike button, I'll just say sorry to see you leave! we had various dealings on many diff chars, you were one that as always fair to deal with. Good luck and much fun wherever you end up!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fare thee well.
Safe travels and best of luck with your new endeavours. May the fun be with you!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eris- "This guy the church is helping said it fell off the back of a truck."

RLS- "....Eris that's not a good thing."

Eris- "I know. It's lucky it didn't break on the fall!"

Anyone here a fan of NCIS? Eris is like Ziva...

The boss lady is finally calling it quits for good this time. None of us have been playing so I'm following my commander and chief, and dumping my accounts too. If ya see Astwihad, Grey Goose, Alpha Kenny Wun, RLSpker, Willy Wonka, XxX Monday XxX, Raj Ahten, Warfare...so many more they're not me.

RIP to !O! on UO. We're mainly to busy IRL to play games any more, but we make sure to stay in touch with the guild.

Last edited:

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys..

HAHA! RL I can't believe you remember that conversation.

Hal Cole

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Frack... Been trying forever to find someone to play with. :(
Toodles, Eris (I never did locate you on FaceBook) -Hal

Mona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hal your avatar looks really creepy! My facebook was broken. It was only open when I log in and when I log out it deactivates. I gave up on it. I am not really into that social media stuff anyway. We just started playing league of legends and I just hit level 12. It's finals week so it's blah but after the 13th I can play more.

Here-you have to change the settings to 1080p. I don't know how to load it as that. Let me show you some of Jaw's brilliant ideas when I secretly fraps him lol. I love that kid he is so much fun to play with.