• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chrome Swampy Price check

• Thread starter imported_Aspen Darkfire
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Aspen Darkfire

anyone able to give me a rough Estimation or Exact amount on how much my chrome unarmoured Swampy would be in Game?

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to burst the bubble for you hun, but thanks to a couple of folks on the Tamer forum, I know how this colour effect is replicated - and from the sound of it, its not too hard. So the price for the swampy would probably be simply the going rate (nfi how much lol) plus the "trouble" of doing a rat spawn :/

G

i believe they actually stopped that from happening. So no one can make the swampy look like that anymore.

Correct me if im wrong

I

imported_Aspen Darkfire

hmm maybe they have, i not sure hehehehe i am wanting to know how much it is.. if anyone has any idea on how much it COULD be pls post or PM me.. =D

G

I was offered 3 mill for mine, that was 12 months ago.... didnt sell her, still in my stable.

G

if they cant be made any more, then thats the best thing to do, stable it and leave it after a while it will be worth bucket loads to the right buyer