• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas trees are active!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just thought I'd post a lil note letting all you fellow decorators know that the Christmas trees are now able to be put up!!

Happy Decorating everyone!!

And thanks Devs for sneaking that in!!!:bowdown::hug:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also I found an accidental trick you can use hedges with. When trying to place an item that needs a wall but there's no wall there it's a life saver!! If you have an archway you want mistletoe or a wreath in the middle...use a hedge in place of the wall and plop there you have your wreath in the center. The hedge acts like a wall and is removable.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also I found an accidental trick you can use hedges with. When trying to place an item that needs a wall but there's no wall there it's a life saver!! If you have an archway you want mistletoe or a wreath in the middle...use a hedge in place of the wall and plop there you have your wreath in the center. The hedge acts like a wall and is removable.

That is awesome! I needed to do something neat with a flaming head a while back and couldn't! Ty for that info hon. :D