• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Christmas Gifts

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Christmas Gifts | Ultima Online
Posted by Tim Chappell | 2012 Dec 01 15:16 -0500 GMT
Update 8:00pm EST: We have resolved the issue with the Christmas Gifts and they will be turned back on tomorrow after maintenance.

There is currently an issue with Christmas gifts. We will be disabling them temporarily while we work on a solution.

Thank you for your patience. Please keep an eye here for further updates.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Xmas gifts are working for me IF I log-in, then log-out and log in again for each character. On the second log-in the characters get a gift.

Might be that which is causing the issue with gifts.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no gifts for me on Cessy, even logging in and out 4+times.

I swear I have not been THAT bad this year!!! If I sign something under oath and provide character witnesses attesting to this could IO get my christmas gifts?

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no gifts for me on Cessy, even logging in and out 4+times.

I swear I have not been THAT bad this year!!! If I sign something under oath and provide character witnesses attesting to this could IO get my christmas gifts?
music meastro :violin:

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mox Nix, It has been argued they are only pixels. 19 days the zombies will rise and humanity will fall to the machine. Go fill some BODs so when your standing at the brilliant pearly gates, you can say " I at least accomplished something my last few days on earth"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's my guess.... they fixed whatever the issue was and forgot to flip the switch to the 'on' position

checked characters that received little green boxes yesterday and all is the same there, characters that did not receive still have not

Thanatos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't the gifts supposed to be given out during December? Maybe not every one is getting them at the same time. I still have a few chars on three accounts that haven't gotten their yet while some of them have.