• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chrissay, not to be a pest...

H

Harb

I really don't want to be a jerk, and know you folks have lots on the plate, but could you please tell us what's going on reference the 11th year collection. Two things, for me, result from what you have to say. First, the items are on player vendors belonging to those who either purchased them during the availablity window or have imported them cross-shard. I roamed Luna today, and can get the set for about 90 mil. Now, having no where near 90 mil, I could purchase the gold from an aftermarket site, then buy the stuff from the player vendors. I really don't want to spend $90, but if it's required, just say the word. Second, I routinely purchase two legacy tokens per month from the gamecodes store for soul stones, only two because that's all the site allows me to purchase within a 30 day period. I haven't bought the tokens since Nov, as I've been waiting to make my monthly purchase coincidental to two sets of the 11th year collection. If you guys simply aren't going to offer the collection for whatever reason, again, just say the word, and I'll go back to purchasing my monthy limit for soul stones. Thanks in advance.

A

Aboo

I too would like an update and I think it's reasonable to expect someone from EA to come here at least once every week and update us WITHOUT us having to beg, plead or pester for the update.