• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chopping a lrg forge

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Use an axe on the bottom right corner of the forge. It will turn back into a deed and drop into your backpack.

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry i should have been clear. I want to cut it in half. the goza trick but dont remember how.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Place gozas on floor, 4x4. Raise the gozas 3 tiles each, and place the soulforge on the gozas.
Now lower the gozas 1 by 1, until you got the ones you wanna keep on the ground, delete the others.

Think that's it. There was a guide somewhere once, but I couldnt find it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
place 3 gozas and raise them (5x I think) place forge on gozas. lower the end to break it, chop the pieces you don't want, lower the remaining piece to ground level.

Correction 4 gozas, 3x. Apologies.

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use brightly coloured gozas to make it easier to see to click with the house tool :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been thinking about this a bit, and wondering if stone tiles would be easier to use, since you can target them with object handles. I'll try some experiments on test center and report back on my findings - unless someone has already tried it and would 'tell all'?