Chocolate ingredients.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Is anyone close to workingout a price on these. ie have sold some and for what price?

I

imported_Seasseragh

No idea on the ingrediences, but i managed to sell a piece of white choc at 7500, the dark for 10000 is still there (white is the easiest to make and has more common ingredients than the darker varieties).
So maybe 500-1000 per ingredient?

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Does the chocolate have an actual use?
If not I doubt anyone will buy it in the long run.

I

imported_Wishbone

Made some this morning, very anti-climatic.
Graphic is the same as the free gift (small blob), ingredients take a lot of time to get ( particularly the bags of sugar) and the result of eating it (only eaten white choc) is exactly the same as a gingerbread man for which ingredients are for sale at vendors, IE, it makes you feel you could eat anything, just another work around for the hunger bug that will never be fixed.
Ho Hum

G

yes they are. strange u find it hard to get sugar as thats my most common. ive found cocoa butter the hardest.
seen ingreds now for sale at between 50-150k but ive not sold any so cannot quote on sold prices.
just another thing that those that know the price of stuff but the value of nothing determine the price
we go out and get this stuff while they sit at wbb counting their money

G

<blockquote><hr>

yes they are. strange u find it hard to get sugar as thats my most common. ive found cocoa butter the hardest.
seen ingreds now for sale at between 50-150k but ive not sold any so cannot quote on sold prices.
just another thing that those that know the price of stuff but the value of nothing determine the price
we go out and get this stuff while they sit at wbb counting their money

[/ QUOTE ]

sugar, vanilla and cocoa butter most common for me, the liquor is the hardest to get. still getting good gains on my swords tho, and lots of feathers and gems. am saving up for 120's, so all handy

if anyone wants to trade ingredients, even em out a bit, give me a shout.

I

imported_Seasseragh

The maker doesn´t even get his name on the exceptional pieces too

G

Well, the effort put into it sadly doesnt' set the price, since they really only have novelty value, no real game value.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Two misteries to be solved here:

1. You like hunting, some like banksitting. Why you have to make snide remarks about this is beyond me.

2.Why comment on people's lack of knowledge of "emotional value" when you are informing about the economical value of an item?

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2007
I also agree that I was disappointed with the whole chocolate thing. Only three disappointing items to make, and not even marked with my name. I won't bother hunting for ingredients anymore.

I'm just hoping they do more with it. I'm thinking chocolate Easter bunnies in the near future!

I

imported_Seasseragh

Likely we´ll get brown bunnies on easter. Oh, wait...

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Chocolate bunnies just running around in the forrest and when you double click them they loose their ears and tail - you feel a little less hungry - and have to go through life handicaped.
1 Month later they can run an event "Save the Rabbits" in which you can win cartonboard ears and tails which veterians can heal them with...
1000 bunnies healed = A special Bunnyhealer title in your name.
5000 bunnnies healed = you get a bunny-ear-hat (playboy-type) with a nice tag
10000 bunnies healed = your character becomes a bunny forever and ever &lt;3

Oh yeah! *coughs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

5000 bunnnies healed = you get a bunny-ear-hat (playboy-type) with a nice tag

[/ QUOTE ]

*Coughs*
&lt;3 Arin ^_^

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2007
erm I was mainly talking about being able to craft chocolate easter bunnies and chocolate eggs ... (maybe be able to write on the eggs). Why introduce the chocolate making skill if it's limited to little blobs of useless crap. I want BIGGER blobs of useless crap. A bit of a challenge!

The gingerbread cookie thing was a good idea, unfortunately they look exactly the same (except the blessed part) as the gifts everyone already got. So not much point in making them (same with the chocolates).

But it's a good start