• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolate Ingredients....they must be kidding me.

G

Seriously now....why would they choose paragons to hold the ingredients to all that yummy chocolate. Its insane. I spent 2 hours killing all sorts of paragons yesterday and only yielded one bottle of vanilla and one pat of cocoa butter. By the time i get the ingredients gathered up the girls are gonna be so choco crazy they will be willing to kill anything...well almost. Hope everyone else is having good luck on gathering up the ingredients. But its been fun out running around again with a purpose. hope to see you all out there .

I

imported_tek

Well it’s even more of waste since the chocolate doesn’t do anything, so basically you have to farm the ingredients and cook the item for a product that is the same as when they are giving away for Valentines Day. Also my question is does the ingredient count as a minor artifact drop? So instead of say a Heart of Lion or Alchemist’s Bauble you get a chocolate ingredient instead would be a rip off.

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its this hard to aquire ingredients, how in the name of Lord British am I going to gather up enough chocolate to bathe in it? ? ? And what about the strawberries? how can I have a chocolate bath without strawberries? ? ?! ! ! !

I

imported_Fran Fury

I have to 100% agree that is is fun to be running around with a purpose again (other then getting gold to give to you guys in the fishing tourney
)

I am actually okay with the drop rate I have found so far.Of course I don't stay in one place too long and just do a lot of running around killing every gold thing I see. lol I am disappointed that the ingredients do not stack though.

My ingredients are staying locked away though until the next publish,when we get cocoa trees to see if they add anything else to make chocolate useful.
I am loving the idea of making chocolate, I just wish it had a use

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found that the ingrediants are fairly easy to obtain from the paras. Just what the heck to do with the chocolate that is made has me a bit puzzled.

G

Give it to a Sooper-Dwagon to make it more pleasant in personality?

I

imported_Az of DSR

my guess is its for roleplaying/ people who date online. like look baby I got you these chocolates that I had to kill all these tuff monsters to get. Im a stud love me...

( =

Just a guess

M

MuseDeDannan

You do that so well az-hole
*wuvs* That is so your new nick name, hope you luv it! hehe

Methinks you've had a lot of practice! I used to RP in UO, it can be fun with the right group of people but not for the purpose of cyber dating, though Muse has had a few mates in her 10 years. There was one group on GL that was heavy into factions, had their people willing to play the good guys and their people willing to play the bad guys and it could get pretty intense at times ... I kinda miss it.

I

imported_Az of DSR

Well I have Rp'd with my older brother, he plays a game called Rifts.
Good call.

( =

Online dating thou, eh. This girl here beside me is alot more fun.

( =

C

Chango Pelon

Well I just ran around knocking out some paragons to see these new items. I suggest taking the cocoa butter and wrapping it in your valentines bacon... mmmmmmmm.....

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing beats good ole valentines bacon. Next year maybe we get the tameable Ooompah Loompahs? After all, they know how to make chocolate.

I

imported_tek

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Juicer FTW

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Heh, I've Actually written for the company that publishes Rifts...

I had a Robotech RPG mecha design published back in The Rifter #5.

Some of the Rifts and Palladium Fantasy creatures would be fun to have in UO - like the Zavor, a Palladium Fantasy creature that duplicates every time you hit it with magic (including magic weapons - in UO this would include Paladin, necro, bushido, necro and arcanist weapon/combat buffs), and would effectively have 100% in all resists, unless you were attacking with a normal weapon (in UO terms, a non-runic, non-recipe weapon made of normal iron or wood).

Back on the original subject, I killed 7 paragons, the toughest being an imp, with my TAILOR, and got 1 cocoa butter, 2 sugar and 2 vanilla, so the ingredients must not really be all that hard to get, unless you insist on fighting paragons that challenge your skill. Some of those 7 came from the champ spawns (2 imps and 2 giant rats), so the ilshenar spawns would be a great place to get the ingredients if you take the time to loot the paragons..

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Juicer FTW

[/ QUOTE ]

Its been awhile, but I think Im fond of Anti-Monsters from the Brazil books. And crazy's are beyond fun to play. Cause if ya get bored with the story line ya can go crazy!! hahaha good times

( =