• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Chocolate Bunnies for Easter

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an idea for chocolatering.. you know those little pieces of chocolate we make.. how about making those so that we can assemble them into bunnies and such.. kinda like the black statues.

D

Dragonchilde

I would LOVE that! My cook is one of my favorite crafters. :)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an idea for chocolatering.. you know those little pieces of chocolate we make.. how about making those so that we can assemble them into bunnies and such.. kinda like the black statues.
This is an awesome idea!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a guildmate is reporting that some cocoa trees are not giving pulp .... anyone else experiencing this?

S

soulstoner

That is a
FABULOUS
idea
!!!!!!​

& perhaps they'd sit nicely in a rare pink or aqua basket ... or not ... depends on if they're small medium or large !!

*does happy p-p dance* just thinking about it

Gawd I hate asking for ANYTHING at this point with all the luv we've gotten as of recent... nonetheless choclate whatnots with some choclate ingredient stacking/usage would be super neato.... I luv bunnies & Easter festivities.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love that!! I'd love other shapes too...like a seashell, star, heart? And maybe flavors. We have these items already in game that could be used somehow:

Coconut
Admiral's Hearty Rum
Liquor
Vanilla

But plz don't let NPC's sell them. Craftable only :)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, now that we have sugar and the new dyes, wish we could make hard candies too...or giant lollipops for Macers to fight with.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fantastic ideas, I'll sign! I do love my cook, but I wish she had a little more versatility, and stuff like this would be fantastic fun for the shop, and for the guildies :)

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL.. okay, i think we've just created the first UO Candy store here.. rofl

L

Lady_Dark

Love the visual of macers fighting with giant lolipops! I fell off my chair laughing!

Lady Dark

Lilith Faire

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a guildmate is reporting that some cocoa trees are not giving pulp .... anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I just had some cocoa trees pop and there is a big red x where the resource button is! I am trying to remember which seeds I planted but I think that they were the ones labelled O'hii not fragrant seeds.