• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chivalry skill for pets.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I've seen a few people say now that there Chiv isn't work on there pet when they've trained it.
In the list of pet advancements some of my pet skills are green and others red this a bug or are they not fully learned yet?

Turbo

Adventurer
Chiv works on my pet but i know on tc one time i accidentally learned another magic ability that removed chiv. It stayed on the lore gump at 40 skill but didnt cast anything. Not sure about the red and green colours havent really worried about them as so far it all works how it should for me.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chiv gains really slow on a pet. On TC i put Chiv on a Cu Sidhe and Platinum Drake, and they would cast Enemy of One (sometimes spamming this, toggling it on and off for no reason, just pissing away Mana), Divine Fury, Consecrate Weapon, Close Wounds, Cleanse by Fire, Dispel Evil, and Holy Light.
I think there may be a flagging issue with Holy Light on production servers. I saw a Cu Sidhe with Chiv skill training on a Shadow Ore Ele, and every time it'd cast Holy Light, it would aggro on the other blue pets that were attacking the Shadow Ore Ele, although the Chiv Cu Sidhe was unable to damage them.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was able to raise chiv from 40 to 77 so far in about 3 hours hunting Unbound EVs on my Cu Sidhe.
But I would much rather if they were to stop spamming enemy of one for no reason whatsoever. Just keep it running till it wears off after you cast, stupid beast, ffs.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was able to raise chiv from 40 to 77 so far in about 3 hours hunting Unbound EVs on my Cu Sidhe.
But I would much rather if they were to stop spamming enemy of one for no reason whatsoever. Just keep it running till it wears off after you cast, stupid beast, ffs.
That would take some coding I would think... but maybe they could just find a way to code it so that it won't cast it again for a certain amount of time or something... or as long as it's active it's off it's menu... Because yeah kinda a waste to have it cast it over and over.