• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chivalry changes extreme test

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[YOUTUBE]d8uU8NTryr4[/YOUTUBE]

Ok here is some info about it:

1) before publish 71 you can spam lightning strike in order to keep an high damage rate, now you cannot anymore. The mana cost increased for lightning strike and the low damage output (lowered also by the 75% chance to hit the lower resist of consecrate weapon) prevents to spam it because if you do that you'll lack the mana for feint.

2) thanks to the publish 71 is easier to survive the negative effect of enemy of one. In fact before when a green cloud appears you risk a lot due to enemy of one, but after the publish you can disable it for 0 mana cost. This has increased the survivability.

Generally the template (not changed after the publish) still good, just needs new tactics in order to use it. Looks like more an old time paladin where you should only keep consecrate and using weapon specials.
The result shows that if you don't have parrying bushido has a use only for perfection, if you have parrying (like me), you could improve the bushido use through the defensive stances.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Awesome video Pinco!

And good to know about the chiv changes, I've been gone for too long to remember what it was like before publish 71!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks, I thought a lot before choose the right thing to record, but unfortunately the publish 71 other than the new encounter has not much to show :/

However chivalry has been changed deeply so that's the ultimate test and a good show :D