• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chiera,Lady Ice ARE YOU PLAYING THE 90 DAY GAME!!!!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to Lady Ice,Lady Chiera,Lady boudecca.Lady Naz'tahir

if you are playing the 90 days game SORT IT OUT!

you stand to lose much

i love IDOCS, but this will make me sad,you WILL regret losing this WHEN you return

my icq 276 556 697 pls let me know that you saw this message!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump

u dicing so close to losing soo much.. it aint even funny

:yell:refresh it..like in the next 4 hours:yell:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well there you go your CASTLE fell, IF you were playing the 90 day game shame on you, if you have "quit" then i wish you luck, although i bet if you were in a guild your "friends" would have liked this to share around

please DO NOT come on here and cry that something went wrong

the WEALTH just got shared BIG TIME

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry for rant, but about 40 players just "shared" alot of nice things

but why would a 10 year vet just let it all go

good for shard as alot of this will end up on vendors!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we can't know what happened. She might not have had a choice. Might not even have internet access right now to do anything about it.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
: Equippping flame proof underwear :
Since when is vulture/greedy vendor a virtue in Ultima. If you care so much, just ignore the idocs. A lot of people got hit very hard by the current economical crisis. This person may also just have vanished (god beware).
So your comment about the 90 day card game is just an additional insult.
So good luck to Lady Ice and the best wishes from me.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
: Equippping flame proof underwear :
Since when is vulture/greedy vendor a virtue in Ultima. If you care so much, just ignore the idocs. A lot of people got hit very hard by the current economical crisis. This person may also just have vanished (god beware).
So your comment about the 90 day card game is just an additional insult.
So good luck to Lady Ice and the best wishes from me.
well i have done over 800 idocs now and have witnessed many returning players that have "messed up" the 90 day game, i will agree with you and petra, that if RL problems present themselves i too wish her the best of luck

all i am saying, IF she is not active and does not want to pay like we have to then she is bang out of luck

i just hope that she is not is real difficulties like many of us are in real life hard times

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well seen as the small store house she/he also owned next door went into decay but was refreshed about 6 weeks ago i personally think someones gonna come back from xmas holidays with one big headache

....and the comment about ignoring idocs??? pretty lame to say the least

Jack tried to warn the owner.. thats all he can do... someone reading that could have passed on the info to the owner too vbia email or icq , msn etc etc ...well done Jack shame it didnt help this time.

C

Chiera

Thank you all for your concerns :)

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank you all for your concerns about the falling castle. It was no accident or mistake or anything, letting fall the castle just seemed to be the right way to finally leave the game and to give the community the chance to pick up some holiday gifts :)
After leaving UO some months ago I wasn't sure how to handle the castle and the main account. Even though I didn't mind selling mule accounts in the past, I couldn't bring it over me to sell the main account or the castle. In a way it was too personal, so the best choice seemed to just let it vanish. And that it fell in the holiday season seemed perfect.

Today I closed my last active account and I think it will be for good. Having started a new venture won't leave much time for playing anyways in the foreseeable future. So the revolving door has to step back for now. And being the prudent type, I made sure I won't start poor if it should ever hit me again ;).

So while I am at it, I want to thank the shard community for just being what it is. You made UO a great experience for me in the last 10 years. There was fun, anger, joy, excitement..., in short, UO was great entertainment. Still after such a long time of playing and taking sometimes long breaks, it lost a lot of its magic for me. I don't consider this as a fault of the game or the community, maybe my attention span is just a bit short ;)

So thanks for the good times and keep up the good work !

Chiera, Boudecca, Naz'tahir, Ice, Down by Law, Coco and Cora Steel

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the message Chiera

good luck to you, i wish you well in the future:)