• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chicken Fights coming on February 27th at 2pm (central)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Rivenmyst Village invites you to the Chicken Fights Tournament at the GarGoyal Rivenmyst Arena in Rivenmyst Village in the Ter Mur facet.

The top 3 winners will be awarded prizes. See if you and your bonded chicken will be victorious! If you need a chicken please see Arwen Rivenmyst of Rivenmyst Village while supplies last. PM Dark Angel XXXX (stratics) or chat live in UO in the General chat room.

Rules: You will not be allowed to heal your pet or cast any spells. Other rules to be determined.

When: Saturday, February 27th. 2pm (central) / 12pm (pacific)

Where: GarGoyal Rivenmyst Arena at Rivenmyst Village in Ter Mur.

Directions: Head straight northeast from the Royal City/Rivenmyst Village moongate. See map below.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

ooooooo I am so looking forward to this battle !!!
Should be very interesting and alot of fun :)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes hopefully i will have a battle greater dragon.....i mean chicken ready.

S

S.W.A.T

Is this the regular chickens or the new chickens? I forget what they were called, the ones that hatch all those colors.

Oh! Thanks for doing events in the mid day, Ive missed out on EVERY EM event, because he always does them late evenings, a bit of us do work night/evenings. :[

D

Dark Angel XXXX

These are the new Battle Chicken Lizard...They are different colors :)....Just a little over 3 weeks till the great battle !!!....I still have a few battle chickens left to give away..If you need one contact me so you will have time to get yours bonded and trained....

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be there. Dat's my house where I raise me battle chickens there with the flag on it... :stir:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Awesome !!...It is going to be alot of fun...
There is 3 weeks left till the Great Battle Chicken Lizards fights if you are still in need of one send me a PM and I will get you one...I still have a few left :)...

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Just a reminder that there is less than 3 weeks left till the great Battle Chicken Lizards fights. Still have time to get one bonded and train !!! If in need of one contact me via PM.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

5 MILLION !!! Thats right 5 Million for top battle chicken lizard winner !!(incase of tie gold will be divided)

There will also be alot of door prizes and someone will be randomly giving away prizes too !!
Two weeks left to get your battle chicky ready :)...
See you all then and good luck to all of you !!!

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dark Angel will have to shed some light on if the Chicken Lizard fights are still on for today.

There is a BB on the house that says no, but all communications with Dark Angel says yes.

Dark, are they still on for today?