• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Chicken breeding

• Thread starter goldandblack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

goldandblack

Can someone explain how i go about breeding chickens.I found three large white eggs and created an incubator and hen house, i have put the eggs in the incubator but dont really know what im doing.I cant seem to find any info or tutorials on the subject.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tinker yourself a skillet. Put it on the forge to heat up. Crack the eggs into the pan and fry them up... :)

Seriously, try asking this in the Tamer's Forum, they would know more about it than the crafters.

Stayin Alive,

BG

P

Phineas le Monge

A dry egg requires watering similar to plants- just use a pitcher on them till they are moist. When they are mature, they will not grow anymore- take them out and either hatch or sell. The goal is to get battle chicken lizards - if thats what is in your egg, the tag will say so. Also BCL eggs are usually colored in some way - yellow blue red, etc. Hatch them in an enclosed space cause they run fast. Tame it or put on a collar, then stable til it bonds. Then train it like any other pet to raise its str and skills. For more info, look for the very exhaustive battle chicken thread...its loaded with good info.