• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chest of heirlooms loot

C

cheerful

make sure you see whats in them before you turn them in...
braclet with:

Ant 12 - 80%
Disco 14 - 93%
luck 93 - 93%
FC 1 - 100%
fire resist 12 - 80%

which is 446 and qualifies as 'relic' quality shard....if I'm understading imbueing right that is.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man I gotta read up on this SA stuff if a bracelet like that is going to be useful :p

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can look at the loot without unlocking the chest if you put it on a vendor or a pack animal, unless that has been changed.

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow. After I read this, I checked one of my boxes and found this ring:

Swordsmanship +12 = 80%
Enhance Potions 25% = 100%
Defense Chance Increase 12% = 80%
Spell Damage Increase 10% = 83%
Energy Resist 11% = 73%

O

o Kraken o

Good idea!

Quote from the Imbuing thread:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=107643

Q: Does it matter what mods and the mod intensities are on an item when you unravel them, or can you just unravel any item to get the best resources?
A: The total intensity of the item determines the what Imbuing ingredient is received when unraveling a magic item.

Q: How does the system determine what resources to give you when you unravel an item?
A: I believe the current design is as follows:
<= 199 Total Intensity = Magical Residue
200 to 399 Total Intensity = Enchanted Essence
400+ = Relic Fragment

So to get a Relic Fragment, you would need 4 item properties at 100% intensity each or 5 item properties at 80% intensity each, etc.

DISCLAIMER: What I've stated here are the base guidelines. There are other factors that can affect the type of fragment received from magic unraveling such as being a gargoyle, special soul forge bonus, possible durability penalty, penalty if item is imbued since the magic is unstable.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh man, i turned in a few but curiousity got the better of me

i put one in a pet and it has a +11 mage and 15LRC ring in there

this is gettin gopened, somehow, mage spells don't work :(

C

cheerful

Jack, icq me if you want it opened.

229 133 729

I also found another relic frag...thats two in 6 chests, and a good few that were just under 400, be good for training tho.

C

cheerful

Was at the Serado hunt last night...

first drop, chest - 2 relic fragments

fourth drop, chest - 3 relic fragments
:thumbsup: