• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fun fight in dsp last night. I had to LOL at "getsome" for getting crushed by my sampire when they raided me 4 vs 1.

After reinforcements on both sides, the 7 raiders couldn't take the coon from the 4 of us. I'd talk more poo, but I figure that none of their team ever shows up here so it's fairly pointless.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
they still as bad before or they get any better?
you'd have to define "before." however, i'm a less than average pvper and a) killed one of the 4 vs 1 on my sampire while fighting the coon. b) Lox and I fought 7 v 2 the other night for a while before they managed to spam him to death (and they lost 1--at least, ask lox-- in the encounter. c) in a 7 v 4 they could not maintain a fight against us. the only kills that got were on my guys as i was duel client with sampire & pvper. to their credit, we never managed to get all 7 of them dead at the same time. 4 or 5, yes, but not all 7 (actually, we might have gotten 6 once... not sure. it's hard to kill flatliner before he poofs!).

anyways, the moral of the story is that they might have gotten better, but they're far from good. they do better than toke in zerg tactics, but, honestly, most of the tokes, individually are better than they are.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you'd have to define "before." however, i'm a less than average pvper and a) killed one of the 4 vs 1 on my sampire while fighting the coon. b) Lox and I fought 7 v 2 the other night for a while before they managed to spam him to death (and they lost 1--at least, ask lox-- in the encounter. c) in a 7 v 4 they could not maintain a fight against us. the only kills that got were on my guys as i was duel client with sampire & pvper. to their credit, we never managed to get all 7 of them dead at the same time. 4 or 5, yes, but not all 7 (actually, we might have gotten 6 once... not sure. it's hard to kill flatliner before he poofs!).

anyways, the moral of the story is that they might have gotten better, but they're far from good. they do better than toke in zerg tactics, but, honestly, most of the tokes, individually are better than they are.
Sooooooo no?

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checking in here every three months. Cartel got hosed by Venusaur and Rapidash and a wild Necro. nogo was there too but not in map. snuffelupaturd
died within a minute of recalling in to dsp.

The duir of yew was ransacked and taken over by uhoh. there is a castle there which nanny and myself helped lox place and beat necro in a fair game of dice and checkers 2 to 1 if for some reason lox quits.

Anyways, toke is on some mad crack as of late, Asha scammed one of them (lol) aekyo is fighting against asha on atl. hi5 and hot stop attacking eachother to kill necro and I on atl. Asha joined Hi5. Stuii doesn't play atl or comes to gank me at the gate with snuff and fails - runs and chugs three times away from me then finally gets me (I didn't chug.. good kill cracky)

I can't show up at a spawn on chessy on any of my chars or they will just quit doing the spawn.

I know Jason and Shannon from toke do island cause they're trammies and suck at this game.

Tyrax kicks me out of mumbles cause I stomp him everytime he's on and he rage quits.

Harry won't fight me even numbers, as of late he is being a butt. (drop the bathsalts and I'm sorry peter the rabbit is gone)

Ribby Is either laggy, bathsalts or filming his gf at clips4sale... so he never pvps.

Red snapper pages on me every time I'm on screen. she may not be the hero gotham deserves but she's the hero gotham needs.

Selina just gets baseballed.

I haven't seen marv, goliath or suetonius pvp us in fel. all old champs Bic members...

Helltwink logged in and got stomped by selina lolololol. haven't seen him since.

For the past couple months everyone from toke says it's my fault pvp Is dead on chessy - not their lack pvp or even trying, it's better to just do roof bug and make a few mil on atl.

Maybe toke should ally up with cartel and try to pk us. Yalll are friends anyways with jason and selina.

Anyways time to go to court for being a speed racer and pay my fines.

Allah ackbar

P.S. I heard a rumor mikey is coming back to play but remember, it's mikey and his brain goes 100mph a minute. maybe Allah will bless us with our fine little turkey caller someday.

Last edited:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just checking in here every three months. Cartel got hosed by Venusaur and Rapidash and a wild Necro. nogo was there too but not in map. snuffelupaturd
died within a minute of recalling in to dsp.

The duir of yew was ransacked and taken over by uhoh. there is a castle there which nanny and myself helped lox place and beat necro in a fair game of dice and checkers 2 to 1 if for some reason lox quits.

Anyways, toke is on some mad crack as of late, Asha scammed one of them (lol) aekyo is fighting against asha on atl. hi5 and hot stop attacking eachother to kill necro and I on atl. Asha joined Hi5. Stuii doesn't play atl or comes to gank me at the gate with snuff and fails - runs and chugs three times away from me then finally gets me (I didn't chug.. good kill cracky)

I can't show up at a spawn on chessy on any of my chars or they will just quit doing the spawn.

I know Jason and Shannon from toke do island cause they're trammies and suck at this game.

Tyrax kicks me out of mumbles cause I stomp him everytime he's on and he rage quits.

Harry won't fight me even numbers, as of late he is being a butt. (drop the bathsalts and I'm sorry peter the rabbit is gone)

Ribby Is either laggy, bathsalts or filming his gf at clips4sale... so he never pvps.

Red snapper pages on me every time I'm on screen. she may not be the hero gotham deserves but she's the hero gotham needs.

Selina just gets baseballed.

I haven't seen marv, goliath or suetonius pvp us in fel. all old champs Bic members...

Helltwink logged in and got stomped by selina lolololol. haven't seen him since.

For the past couple months everyone from toke says it's my fault pvp Is dead on chessy - not their lack pvp or even trying, it's better to just do roof bug and make a few mil on atl.

Maybe toke should ally up with cartel and try to pk us. Yalll are friends anyways with jason and selina.

Anyways time to go to court for being a speed racer and pay my fines.

Allah ackbar

P.S. I heard a rumor mikey is coming back to play but remember, it's mikey and his brain goes 100mph a minute. maybe Allah will bless us with our fine little turkey caller someday.
Dude....stop writing a book....small words work best for me....

PS....army loves me

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
while amit and necro were blowing up the gate on ATL last night... i tried to get people to fight in dsp. i let the coon stay up for, oh 15 minutes or so while announcing on global. moodswings showed up, but left right after. no one even tried to take the coon. disappointed, i dropped it and went to bed. :(

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was hurtful..anywho you ever going to play UO again or...nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is busy breaking down Postal vehicles. A buddy from 3 states over gets him hooked up, and he's trying to BLOW IT. Pun Intended.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well I knew between work, and stuffing my face, I wouldn't be on here on Thanksgiving, or the day before. So instead of being a rude prick, I jumped the gun. Deal w/ it :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I knew between work, and stuffing my face, I wouldn't be on here on Thanksgiving, or the day before. So instead of being a rude prick, I jumped the gun. Deal w/ it :)
I can smell the turkey seeping from your pores..hope ya had a good turkey day! Oh yea..how bout' them cowboys

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The current place to be rankings have Chesapeake just below Hokuto and above Origin.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Testing: Combat Changes – Ultima Online

So we don't need tactics anymore unless we have lots of combat skill points... wow what a waste to making elemental comps/heavy bows. alchemy focus mages are done... let's see if they fix the double conflag macro...

So why the tactics? UO had it so you didn't need it for special moves, now you do need it again for specials moves, they plan to remove it again for using special moves????

The amount of bathsalts this Development team is on...

So now everyone will have parry tank mages??? Wtf is going on.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In Testing: Combat Changes – Ultima Online

So we don't need tactics anymore unless we have lots of combat skill points... wow what a waste to making elemental comps/heavy bows. alchemy focus mages are done... let's see if they fix the double conflag macro...

So why the tactics? UO had it so you didn't need it for special moves, now you do need it again for specials moves, they plan to remove it again for using special moves????

The amount of bathsalts this Development team is on...

So now everyone will have parry tank mages??? Wtf is going on.

I see a lot of focus here on nerfing archers. (210 stam arch is a bit OP) No idea whats up with the tactics thing. So much for a focused scribe mage w/alchemy....

Maybe the "no tactics" type thing will allow for more crazy templates. I dunno

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chief pigem owes me 200m for that yew duel.

25 second fight... so maybe he will pay?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tell him you'll take a repond cameo. You know they farm it so much they probably have 3 of each.