• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell ya. Got a seer ring and everything. That $#!t is worth tons lol. That's in my "in case I ever go broke" rainy day fund. These items they make now are useless and not worth crap.

Also did it to provoke PVP. There were at least 3 raids after that, that night. Nowadays... Pfft.

I also love RPing. But nowadays most PVMers are intimidated and/or don't like when PVPers mettle in their part of the game sadly.
Did you marry Deacon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hell ya. Got a seer ring and everything. That $#!t is worth tons lol. That's in my "in case I ever go broke" rainy day fund. These items they make now are useless and not worth crap.
lol, I keep mine stocked away for same reason.

I also love RPing. But nowadays most PVMers are intimidated and/or don't like when PVPers mettle in their part of the game sadly.
I hate to agree with you, but that sentence is fact.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jealous????
Kind of upset I was hoping when Amit, Claire and I marry it would be the first same-sorta sex Triplet Marriage in UO..we identify differently. That's all...

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kind of upset I was hoping when Amit, Claire and I marry it would be the first same-sorta sex Triplet Marriage in UO..we identify differently. That's all...

To best sum up our relationship I would simply refer to the movie "the human centipede"

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
lol. you know it's been a long time since logging in when you can't find the client patch shortcut in your UO folder....

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too much fun... Errrrr... Too busy.... Irl. :( and when I'm on....

Broli isnt, probably watching YouTube videos of when the Redskins were good

Necro is playing wow

Amitlu is eating taco bell with his dad and watching Netflix while telling me he will be on in 10 minutes (2 hours ago)

Claire is being Canadian

Army is voting for the tea party

Nanny is playing his practicing vocals to take over for his horrible singer

Deacon is dead IRL

Nogo is in the afk channel talking to himself

TOkE is doing roof

That about sums it up.

PS: I bowl too much and don't win nearly enough money

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit:

Broli: watching Cowboys highlights wishing Washington didn't suck still

Necro: playing wow (agreed)

Amit: building bombs, being high imagining he was eating Taco Bell and texting me whta uyo doin UO?

Claire: wishing Canadians didn't ROCK as much as they do! Eh?

Army: Making Amurrica Great again from his firmly renewed cashier job at good ole Wally World!

Nanny: sitting in vent waiting alone for his buddies to ever log in

Deacon: "ditto"

Nogo: calmly exploring and scavenging Sosaria in hopes to find an emissary online to tag him! And drinking beer..yup!

Lox: talking **** about my Stam Regen and EP!

Toke: Doing roof whilst dangling from Asha's baby bois!

That about sums it up.

I fixed!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
in my defense, i also drink wine and wild turkey. :shots:

also in my defense, i thought the AFK Channel was like the hangout place... I've never seen anyone anywhere else, so I was just trying to fit in.

also also in my defense... i tend not to recall much about what happens after 10 or 11 so, um, er :beer:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's true Canada is awesome.
It's where we will go once an apocalypse happens in America..you'll be good though. The little pansies won't make it there

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I
Too much fun... Errrrr... Too busy.... Irl. :( and when I'm on....

Broli isnt, probably watching YouTube videos of when the Redskins were good

Necro is playing wow

Amitlu is eating taco bell with his dad and watching Netflix while telling me he will be on in 10 minutes (2 hours ago)

Claire is being Canadian

Army is voting for the tea party

Nanny is playing his practicing vocals to take over for his horrible singer

Deacon is dead IRL

Nogo is in the afk channel talking to himself

TOkE is doing roof

That about sums it up.

It's true...I'm dead irl...and not one of you sent flowers to the funeral...pfft I'm haunting all of you...except Claire...cause even ghosts don't want to get assaulted by a moose

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I

It's true...I'm dead irl...and not one of you sent flowers to the funeral...pfft I'm haunting all of you...except Claire...cause even ghosts don't want to get assaulted by a moose
rest in peace....wait, nevermind. shouldn't you be like "ooOOOoooOooOooOOOO" or something like that

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cast Spell
An Corp - Ressurection
Wait for Target
Target : Deacon
*spell fizzles*

...sorry mate

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:party: Nooooo Lox, I play guitar and Im busy writing tons of riffs because we're recording our full length later this month. Army nailed it (at least my part).

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure who is going to subjugate? I don't think anyone has even started despise in the last month. Did they allow pvp at the roof??

big evil

Visitor
I will subjugate you all! You can hide in your house, hide at the bank, cower in your land of laws--but I will hunt you down and destroy you. Hope is lost. Chesapeake is mine!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is Mr Evil part of the raiders who only come when they outnumber > 3 to 1???

The poo talk last night after 7 raided 2 (and only got 1 kill) was just silly.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he wants everyone to believe he's amazing! I don't think he realizes..no one plays chessy lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooooooooooo!!! Them are fighting words!!! Now all he needs is a res!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would not mind if people starting playing again. I'm done with me 2 week break lol