• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadist,

Just to clear the air I have never blamed you or mentioned your name.. Anyone I have talked to can tell you I have only blamed Rick.. Im not quite sure where this even originated from but it is all rumors.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Telephone system as they call it.

Originates as..my account is inactive because I want to spend more time with the family..

Turns into

My wife cancelled my account because she said I wasn't paying enough attention to her and if I didn't deactivate she was going to start sleeping with the milkman...

Or so I heard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I was baffled when Tao messages me and asked if I have been blaming Sadist.. Then log into forums to see this and seeing sadist say I deserved it lol what a stand up guy.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the UO drama makes UO "UO"!! Let's keep it
Going!!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was baffled when Tao messages me and asked if I have been blaming Sadist.. Then log into forums to see this and seeing sadist say I deserved it lol what a stand up guy.
You give someone your info -- you kind of do deserve whatever happens. Reason I never give anyone any of my info.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah Cotton.. I messed up.. Was out of town and had a guild issue (someone was killing Rick in Luna.. So i gave him my info so he could take care of it.) Forgot that I had done that.. Apparently he did not. When we parted ways (guildwise) he decided to take advantage of that. Not saying i didn't play a factor in what happened to my account but in all honesty.. No one deserves to get all their chars deleted lol.. There are people that I dislike and I would never do that to someone - Steal all their stuff? MAYBE - Delete chars? never.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have stolen the items..probably worked a tailor with the name HAHA yew Suk..crafted some armor for all characters and maybe put the suits up display on a dummy account at Luna..maybe dropped your resources scattered all over the bank..but not deleted The characters..that's messed up! But it's the EXACT reason why I said I was leaving if that DBag stayed!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea..he was a useless guild mate..completely USELESS

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never was a fan of Rick, ****ty to hear he got yah brah, I hate to see the uo population get lowered even more

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I mean **** happens... What can you do?! Luckily I am fortunate enough to have good friends who were willing to pitch in and help me start over. Hell, even people that I really don't get along with even stepped up and helped out.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I only brought it to Explicit's attention because of this post from Sadist.
I don't agree with a lot or drama in this game but that is what makes it interesting.
Looting an account happens, but deleting the toons is the a new low with the population next to nothing at this point.
Army come back and doooool me, I need the practice.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only brought it to Explicit's attention because of this post from Sadist.
I don't agree with a lot or drama in this game but that is what makes it interesting.
Looting an account happens, but deleting the toons is the a new low with the population next to nothing at this point.
Army come back and doooool me, I need the practice.
I'm around brotha!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Writes down new name in the "hide from while in fel" list* ;) Good to see your coming back.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on Sonoma now but Chessy is always a home for me. It just happens that a lot of old friends returned and choose Sonoma as their server. I might have to get working on my guys on Chessy again, especially now that Uhoh is back.

Glad to hear you are getting set back up Explicit. You are a punk in chat but at least you fight! ;) I am super into tram stuff now but I try to fight every now and again. Just don't expect good duels out of me anymore haha.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dueling has been endgamed..gimpest template possible ftw!

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
casting focus mechanic and a focus on group work really finished dueling for me. It's good for getting timing and such down but good duelers usually suck open field and vice versa. I just don't care about dueling anymore lol

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woah. sorry to hear what happened to you explicit.

i been playing on sonoma as well with juicy and some people that are probably the first i met in game back when i thought i was choosing atlantic as a server but logged in on a char named Caesar that has long since been deleted.

Still have my castle and chars on chessy though. i dont have any vent access and couldnt tell you if im even in a guild atm there.

small crew to run with perhaps?? is tennesee sucking in football. maybe kyluns around?

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Some good fights last night. I came in late but it looks like GcH failed to take a Barracoon from PITS.

Then we moved to Moonglow where we fought UHOH. They did well although outnumbered 5 on 3, they eventually lost. When the fight moved to Britain, they logged on a couple more guys and pretty much wiped the floor with us.

My guys pretty much called it a night but I ran around Britain a bit longer since I saw Chris and Morteile were trying to fight all 5 UHOH. I had an interesting duel with Fallen in which he whiffed about 9 times in a row with his hatchet. Sometimes luck just smiles on a guy you know?

Anyway glad to see PvP on Chessy might be picking up a bit. I was getting tired of going into a town and just killing Ferret, Jericho and Insidious One over and over.

-Newbie Slayer

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searching for all people looking for fun!!

I'm starting a RP/PvP guild!! Our goal will be to Roleplay teenage mutant ninja turtles UO style, expect to use a name change. I for one will be using the name April O'NEIL..soo who's down?

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Um.. You forgot to mention that all 6 of u died to 3 of us.. Lynk and Jenny had to leave and I was by myself so of course I didnt come back to fight 6v1... Lol great fabricated story!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um.. You forgot to mention that all 6 of u died to 3 of us.. Lynk and Jenny had to leave and I was by myself so of course I didnt come back to fight 6v1... Lol great fabricated story!
Tell Lynk that having long shanks in a name doesn't compensate for anything..it's just pixels!

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well if it isn't Explicit, the guy whose recent misfortunes prove that karma really does exist!

As I said I arrived late. All I saw was my guildmates finishing up a coon with a corpse of Explicit on the island. If I didn't give more details it's because I wasn't there to see them.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Searching for all people looking for fun!!

I'm starting a RP/PvP guild!! Our goal will be to Roleplay teenage mutant ninja turtles UO style, expect to use a name change. I for one will be using the name April O'NEIL..soo who's down?

We did that with RoT years ago....well except the RP part...but all of us before actions went through he first set of changes were in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles....of course broil was the gm

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some good fights last night. I came in late but it looks like GcH failed to take a Barracoon from PITS.

Then we moved to Moonglow where we fought UHOH. They did well although outnumbered 5 on 3, they eventually lost. When the fight moved to Britain, they logged on a couple more guys and pretty much wiped the floor with us.

My guys pretty much called it a night but I ran around Britain a bit longer since I saw Chris and Morteile were trying to fight all 5 UHOH. I had an interesting duel with Fallen in which he whiffed about 9 times in a row with his hatchet. Sometimes luck just smiles on a guy you know?

Anyway glad to see PvP on Chessy might be picking up a bit. I was getting tired of going into a town and just killing Ferret, Jericho and Insidious One over and over.

-Newbie Slayer
your numbers on the UhOh members might be a little high buddy...seeing as Everclear and myself were not there and we only have 6 members...that makes 4....but math is hard its ok

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did that with RoT years ago....well except the RP part...but all of us before actions went through he first set of changes were in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles....of course broil was the gm
It's either this or playing on blues and RPing as reds..who taunt solely from Luna

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your numbers on the UhOh members might be a little high buddy...seeing as Everclear and myself were not there and we only have 6 members...that makes 4....but math is hard its ok
Yea it was def 4 when I was there..I was too busy attempting to succeed in my douchebaggery ways..basically just chain disarming Fallen :) and chasing John Doe for what felt like hours

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I came back to UO after my 2 year hiatus to play w/ those UHOH guys -- sadly things went bad when they left, and then we left. I wish UO and chessy was hoppin again. Maybe they'll go free to play and things get interesting again. I ran for a bit on ATL and people had to ask who I was ... How the hell do people not know of the GREAT Cotton Eye Joe? It blows my mind. Either case, I log off knowing I got the most kills. So its w/e.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I legit think I got the most kills..but you did redline them for me

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Logged on for a couple hours and had a bit of fun on Chessy. Ran into Deacon, good to see him. Fought some guys from UhOH or whatever some mystic spellweaver necro who just talked **** the whole time fighting and finally just omen paralyzed me and set the feys on my ass with some archer. Always love the **** talk telling me how bad I am because as soon as I shake a year of rust and remember my macros you wont be talking anymore. Still fun and it was good seeing Deacon.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in having a Chessy Mage tournament
Two Types
Pure Mage Tourney
No Dp/Weapons
Full Temp Tourney
Minus Pixies/Protection/Stone Form
1v1's
2v2's

I'll front the first 100m for prizes

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have to crutch on my DP. So I'm for the 2nd one.

Tao I don' thave time to lead a guild :(. I hope to after new years tho if we don't have some **** going. I just have to focus on getting my fancy piece of paper, that says I'm an educated individual.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
With the right mix of mature players one or two players don't need to lead, we have played with enough players over the years to know who they are.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to crutch on my DP. So I'm for the 2nd one.

Tao I don' thave time to lead a guild :(. I hope to after new years tho if we don't have some **** going. I just have to focus on getting my fancy piece of paper, that says I'm an educated individual.
With the right mix of mature players one or two players don't need to lead, we have played with enough players over the years to know who they are.

We've been doing that for years. Our core just runs stuff when the rest of us can't be there. Then again... we dont ever have more than 5-7 people lol. Ever since the RoT shut down of chessy for months on end, and everyone just wanting to join and not fight... It's always funner to be even numbers or outnumbered. Although, with the new gear/templates, even bad people can be useful with a perma dismounter/cleansing winder.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's just run 2 scribes and sync! 2vthe world! Maybe av will grace UO with his presence again