• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just out of curiosity how many GcH went to sonoma to help waka out? Kind of funny to see tamers and gimps on a dead shard because a couple of reds decided to call it home and harass the locals.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all honesty tho we had like 25 people in despise the other night, I think cartel showed up tho, not sure was a lot of names I never saw before

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IDK how chessy is for fighting but sonoma has been decent. Whenever I decide to leave trammel and fight there are people to kill. Killing monsters is way harder then killing people too. Who knew?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Steve and Navi taught me that. I was shocked. Took 14 years to experience that hardcore PvE.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHA. Remember that night we went down in the Abyss to kill those outcasts for the glaives... I almost spit my wine all over the keyboard i was laughing so hard.
Ya you losers spent 6 hours getting items you never used haha..navi was pissed! He was like oh wtf it's a cyclone I don't even want this ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy, you may see him soon :) He was name changed a few times but he's still same char. I think it was my first mage ever. Old ass toon.

I already had a bunch of toons on sonoma from being there years ago. I'm sure you remember a few of em. I sent juicy and stripped skills off my crafter. Thing is when I quit i let everything go so I have a few reds that are sitting with like 300 skill points cause I never finished moving skills around on soulstones. I just havn't had the desire to work on em. Really sucks coming back and knowing that you had 20+ soul stones almost all 120 skills and you have to rework em.

How's chessy pvp? I heard LD is coming or came back and there is another guild that popped up.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody is really playing UO atm..from what I understand. I haven't logged in vent in about a month or 2..but you'll see my around from time to time..after summer a bunch of us are coming back, so we will see

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nobody is really playing UO atm..from what I understand. I haven't logged in vent in about a month or 2..but you'll see my around from time to time..after summer a bunch of us are coming back, so we will see

So glad you got me to come back and play and you don't even ****ing play.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
caught a good 3 v 4 yesterday morning in despise. was me, slimer and vaultrock doing spawn and 4 guys came in 3 on reds raided us. rippapawnomus was one forget the others. they all died.

what happened to the icarley account? i heard the ban stick was applied... tsk tsk tsk, all those dreadmares languishing on a far off server in the clouds....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what happened to the icarley account? i heard the ban stick was applied... tsk tsk tsk, all those dreadmares languishing on a far off server in the clouds....
From what I understand, he doesn't play anymore..his account wasn't banned he shut it off..I helped him sell a bunch of rares before he dropped his houses. But again I haven't been on prodo in so long I don't even know if he is playing.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty sure Riley just name changed a bunch of chars and still plays. Last time I was in Pits vent(before the ban hammer lol) he was in there fighting.

Summer is generally the break time for most of the pvpers.... I will be playing alot more once I get moved into my new place October 1st..... moving sucks the D.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pretty sure Riley just name changed a bunch of chars and still plays. Last time I was in Pits vent(before the ban hammer lol) he was in there fighting.

Summer is generally the break time for most of the pvpers.... I will be playing alot more once I get moved into my new place October 1st..... moving sucks the D.
You got banned?

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
is there any pvp right now im comin back with necro after this patch goes live redo suits an run around. if there isnt any pvp we will just go to atl

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's pvp on ATL from what I hear in icq..but chessy is dead

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No...cell phone stratics is about as far as I go with uo...still need a new computer and that's low on the priority list of things to buy

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
We coming back id love to not have to leave the sever to find pvp fix our suits an we will be out in the field

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm in the process of moving right meow, but mid October I will have some more time to play. Would be nice to get some fights on Chessy that don't involve the short bus riding guild(GCH).

Good to see you making a comeback Broli. Even if its just for abit.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who was in GCH exactly? And are we talking like Champs/BIC/CIB locked down chessy, or like ROT locking down chessy for 18 months, everyone quitting the game lock down?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GCH seemed to be the left overs of several guilds. I fought them one day since I came back and they were not that impressive. To me it seemed like mediocre group work with good suits. I fought a few more of them on Sonoma before they grouped up with Cartel and went to Atl. Over on sonoma they dropped like flies, with the exception of a one who seemed to get away a lot. Ninja typically allows that. To sum up the guild leader of GCH he spell trigger bombarded my guild member in a duel trying to guild scalp him.

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing else to say, thanks for the fight two button hair lip!
Chaka turd.jpg
Nice graphic btw! Remember Salt is better than pepper

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hair lip aka Chaka Zulu called in help this morning for revenge only to collect death robes! Better luck next time daddy's boy!

Untitled.jpg Chaka and vaultrock.jpg Vaultrock.jpg

Kills 5 Deaths 1 (farming new VvV points on dead shard at 6:00 am did not workout well for GcH)!!!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I'm coming back to fight..which shard am I killing people on now?

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
PITS did a harry the other night, we got raided by some guys called UHOH or something. Also a guild called Silent Arrow has been doing some VvV town activities. I've not been on much but it looks like there is some potential PVP out there.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icq me when you guys do a Harry..I'll 1-2 man raid Ya guys ;)

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
doesnt seem like theres any real pvp on the server at all. looks like we are gonna have to end up goin to atl instead of staying home like we wanted

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
doesnt seem like theres any real pvp on the server at all. looks like we are gonna have to end up goin to atl instead of staying home like we wanted
I love showing up to random fights on ATL and just dismount people and die... its pretty much my UO life lol.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I came back the other night and I find some of the changes a lot of fun.....Had a blast fighting PITS and some scattered others.
Open season on Tao come give me a dirt nap!!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The VvV has been interesting..I just find myself quite outnumbered most days..which makes it semi enjoyable

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I log into ICQ today and get a few messages from people. One saying Explicit was blaming me and my guild for hacking his account?!?! The truth is his own guildmate, Slick Rick, did it, and even told him he did it... yet Explicit is going to my friends, begging items and gold, and doing this stating their friend, me, did it. Apparently Slick logged in with the info Explicit gave him, took all the belongings, dropped the houses, and deleted the toons. What comes around goes around is what I say and it could not have happened to a more deserving prick. I also say never give Slick access to anything.. after all the times he has been known to loot houses, steal stuff, lie to his guildmates etc, why would anyone trust the kid still? He never burned me, but then again I wouldn't let him. I don't approve of people doing that kind of stuff but I'm actually glad it happened to Explicit....

@Ta0: Good to see you back bud. Remember that Explicit is still lying about you too, so don't be fooled!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just think it's been fun killing everyone!!!! Muahaha start logging on later guys so daddy can hazzzz fun!!