• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake Pictures "Smile"

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As requested I have brought back the picture thread. The old one had some errors on it I could not fix. This thread is for posters wanting to show others the face behind the user name. No one should feel pressured or forced to post a picture. Please do not post any personal information or any pictures that have personal information in it.

L

longshanks

This is Filthy Phil from FY. Caught this bad boy in the Gulf South of New Orleans. That is an oil rig behind me but not the one that blew up. Breaks my heart to think that a species of fish with the heart of this one is in peril right now.

Attachments

L

longshanks

for thumbnail u can post as an attachment (paperclip) and browse to your folder.

that fish is a red snapper. Was close to 20 lbs if i remember. That is an oil rig behind me. they like to camp under there so u bounce some live bait around and when they hit u move the boat out some so ur line wont wrap around the rig. that rigs name is medusa cause it has several cranes coming out of the top, sorta fitting for uo.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Well, that's probably the prettiest fish I've seen. It's so PINK.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

If you're gonna post a pic from Mt. Fuji, then you need to be able to see the mountain, not mini blinds... :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am posting this for Ozog. 3 cheers for ice creams!!

Ozog ( pitmuck) da Goiblin aka the ice creams man a few years ago

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sitting on fuji.jpg
Ok, you can see Mt Fuji in this picture (I'm sitting on it) and the Northwest view behind me.

There is a WTF-thousand foot drop behind me and I hate heights, which is why I'm sitting.

Brosephine

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah! It was an awesome time! Oh boy. Now I have to post the cathedral picture... :)

Brosephine

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My university choir went on tour about a month ago to Mexico City. This is a shot of the cathedral we sang in. Absolutely breathtaking!

Oh, and good luck finding me! :p

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Ugh. I was 'eeny, meeny, miney, mo-ing' between those two, tbh.

Lame.

S

Silver Shadow

Silver Shadow(red), Hennessey(red), Domingo, Minnie Mouse, Ethan, and Strait are my chars. CoM forever!

J

Jamlyn

This is Jamlyn Hakkendyn of Aryslan. You may also remember me as the guild master of the Order of the Sapphire Rose (OsR).

Attachments

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Layna of BiC. This pic was taken by Ransom when we went out to eat at the inception of BiC IRL party. That watermelon margarita was AWESOME.

Attachments

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
oooooo meees see no rings one hers hands. she nicey looing lady
for a hummie

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oooooo meees see no rings one hers hands. she nicey looing lady
for a hummie
lol yep, I'm married. We ran out in a hurry to go to the airport to pick up one of our BiC'ers and I forgot to get my jewelry on that morning.