• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake Past Losses.. READ

A

anahaevia

I am trying to find more information about two people I remember that the Chesapeake shard lost many years ago. One was "Lance Bishop", who I remembered had a brain tumor and the other was "Richter", who if i remember correctly drowned tragically. I have searched for the articles concerning past memorials for these two friends of mine but UO Stratics does seem to archive and the UOVault archives seem to be gone. Please post here if you remember these two or can find articles posted on UO webpages tributing them, and I'd be glad if you post in this thread about them. Thanks alot.

Anah Aevia
Chesapeake Shard

G

I knew them both.

Lance Bishop, or Govannon F...something or other, it's been a few years, was a good friend of mine. I actually talked to him the night before he passed away, and he was telling me he didn't think he was going to make it...

But anyhow, there wasn't really much "memorialization" done for him. I spoke with his brother afterwards, and he was trying to get EA/OSI to have some small in-game memorial dedicated to him, but they refused, but I don't remember what they said exactly.

I haven't talked to his brother in several years now, but I talked to the woman who bought the account last year, and she didn't know the story, so I told her all about what happened.

Is there anything specific you'd like to know about him? I don't remember a lot of details, my mind blocked a lot of it out...

As for Richter Belmont, I only knew him in passing, and the occasional short conversation. I didn't even know he had passed on until some time after. Although it explained why i hadn't seen him in ages.

F

Fignut the Elder

I know that this is a long time passing, but I do know that EA/OSI did put a small yet noble memory of Gov at the Chessy LB's Castle in Trammel(not sure about Felucca), in the image of a brilliant red shied and plaque. =)

peace.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I know that this is a long time passing, but I do know that EA/OSI did put a small yet noble memory of Gov at the Chessy LB's Castle in Trammel(not sure about Felucca), in the image of a brilliant red shied and plaque. =)

peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Different Govannon.