• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Chesapeake: mid to high end non-casting mob farm spots

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking to farm some monsters but im trying to find non-spell casting mobs. I usually farm mud elementals in 2nd floor Shame dungeon, mainly for the loot to unravel, and also because they do tend to have random good to awesome drops. Anyone know of spots like these?
'
thanks for any views or replies !

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1st level of Wrong Dungeon. Try taking the ogre's and cave trolls one on one until you can judge how you handle their damage. They aren't too much more difficult from the mud elementals but it's better to be safe than sorry. Click on the names to see their stats. :)

Cave Troll
Hungry Ogre
Lizardman Squatter
Lizardman Defender

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure the name is correct but, the Painted Caves is a nice spot. The entrance is near the waterfall outside of Hidden Valley(West of Trinsic).

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st level of Wrong Dungeon. Try taking the ogre's and cave trolls one on one until you can judge how you handle their damage. They aren't too much more difficult from the mud elementals but it's better to be safe than sorry. Click on the names to see their stats. :)

Cave Troll
Hungry Ogre
Lizardman Squatter
Lizardman Defender
I like this area but don't remember if the loot is the same or better than Mud eles. ill give it a shot later on . I do remember the spawn is kinda endless there isn't it?? hard to loot sometimes ?

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure the name is correct but, the Painted Caves is a nice spot. The entrance is near the waterfall outside of Hidden Valley(West of Trinsic).
Hows the loot in this place ? same or better than mud eles in shame? also, aren't there named mobs in here too?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I like this area but don't remember if the loot is the same or better than Mud eles. ill give it a shot later on . I do remember the spawn is kinda endless there isn't it?? hard to loot sometimes ?
It has been revamped like Shame, these are new creatures. It is not overpowering as long as you don't just charge into the cell area dragging a bunch of stuff. :)

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been revamped like Shame, these are new creatures. It is not overpowering as long as you don't just charge into the cell area dragging a bunch of stuff. :)
I mostly farm with my provo necro mage and dont have a problem with these type of mobs. Only thing i dont like there are the Human mobs that have like a billion hp close to the cell area on the left side. Ive provoked about 7 or more mobs onto them at a time and it doesnt faze them