• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Chesapeake City Governor Directory

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you are a city governor, please post here in the following format.

City:
Governor's House or City Building Location: (map coordinates and picture would be awesome)
City Trade Agreement:
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (Choose 1) Meeting day and time:
What we hope to accomplish or bring to the citizens of (your city):

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Governor Ivy reporting in!

City: Vesper

Governor's Office:

City Trade Agreement: Guild of Arcane Arts (+5% SDI)

Meetings: Monthly? I had planned for weekly meetings, but between planning events and low meeting attendance, I think monthly or every 3-4 weeks is probably going to work better. I will announce/advertise the next one soon, which will probably be in mid to late July. And of course I am always available to Vesper and Britannia citizens via email at [email protected] or ICQ 123498286.

Hopes for Vesper: I think I've been pretty detailed about what I want for Vesper! Everything that I stated in my campaign (okay, except weekly meetings, which have proven impractical) still stands. In short: I want the town to look nicer, be more functional, and get more traffic.

Vesper is the city I started in years ago and remains my favorite to this day. I want it to be other people's favorite city too! I don't expect to ever rival Luna or Britain but I know that Vesper has a lot to offer and I aim to let all of Britannia see Vesper for the wonderful town that it is. I have already held an event in town and am planning more. Keep your eyes on Vesper!

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checking in for Jhelom

Governor : Sherry Shar

Office: Will be asking the realm to redecorate the Captain of the Guards office for government use. Close to the town stone, bank, city teleport system and docks.

City: Jhelom

Trade deal: None

Meeting: Monthly

Sherry hopes to build some interest and excitment for this small multi-island city. She can be reached via pigeon at [email protected]

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
City: Minoc
Governor's House or City Building Location: The first clearing North by North East of the Yew Moongate.

City Trade Agreement: The Assassin's Guild (+5 Swing Speed)
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (Choose 1) Meeting day and time: Meetings by appointment only (Messages can be placed in our Mailbox or via Pigeon 664331723). Any publicly needed info will be announced on Stratics and in Chat. My office can be contacted via the governor's office in the location above.
What we hope to accomplish or bring to the citizens of (your city):
Minoc is a simple town were mostly crafters are often left to their own devices. My goals as governor is to improve the quality of life for our citizens as well as let them know that their sacrifices are appreciated by the more popular and renowned fighters of the land who would be nothing more than loud obnoxious farmers without our wares and goods.

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
City: New Magincia
Governor: Lord Gareth
Governor's Office: 47 27'S 168 57'E
City Trade Agreement: Bardic Collegium
Meeting day and time: None