• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check out this Fel keep falling!!!!!! Greatly worn!

N

nakednative

Falling greatly worn Keep in felucca. Nice rares on stairs. its south of Trinsic cords are 130o, 42'S - 47o, 19'E Nice rares!!!!!!

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went and checked it out, I could not get into the keep (no suprise); so I don't know what items or rares are inside.

But on the steps I saw a bronze work chicken (250m) and a golden lich statue (named something else, can't remember right now)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">sooooo......... who got the chicken??
</font>

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering that too.. I think there are only two on legends? could be wrong..

I bet that keep was mayhem

N

nakednative

actually is wasnt thet crazy..LD basically owned that idoc as i saw them casually sitting by the steps with para and psn fields. im sure it was a good day for LD. I GOT A FURNY DYETUB!! lol thats about all i could make off with

I

Immotep

As a new fel Idocer I laughed my butt off as I died within the first 30 seconds of trying to stealth around. Of course just as my screen goes beautiful shades of grey I see (no longer secure) all over. Oh well, was new and fun even if I didn't get anything.