• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character transfer problem

M

Makewecasa

I'm not totally sure if this is an EC problem or not but that's what we're using, so I'm posting it here. Both my husband and I transferred characters with a blue beetle. Mine is loaded, his is not. Neither one of us can get the beetle out of our pet crate. We keep getting a message that we are already holding something (we're not) and that we cannot pick up the object. I have never had this problem before. We are changing shards and I am concerned about losing what I brought over on the beetle. I thought before that I had right clicked on the bag but I've tried that, left clicking and double clicking on both the bag and the beetle itself. Both of us also had to remove everything in our backpack bag individually which I didn't think I had done before. Any suggestions as to what we're doing wrong? Or should we call for help?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not totally sure if this is an EC problem or not but that's what we're using, so I'm posting it here. Both my husband and I transferred characters with a blue beetle. Mine is loaded, his is not. Neither one of us can get the beetle out of our pet crate. We keep getting a message that we are already holding something (we're not) and that we cannot pick up the object. I have never had this problem before. We are changing shards and I am concerned about losing what I brought over on the beetle. I thought before that I had right clicked on the bag but I've tried that, left clicking and double clicking on both the bag and the beetle itself. Both of us also had to remove everything in our backpack bag individually which I didn't think I had done before. Any suggestions as to what we're doing wrong? Or should we call for help?
it's an ancient bug of the client, but has nothing to do with the transfer...
if you are using my UI just use the action "Drop What Are You Currently Holding", or logout and log back in...