• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Sheet (new Pinco's UI spoiler)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The default character sheet has basically 2 problems:
1) is incomplete (all the SA stats are missing)

2) it's hard to find what you are looking for.

So I've decided to restore what I did on the old version of my UI (integrating the loyalty rating and adding all the missing properties), and then I've created a new design that makes easier to find something.

Here it is a preview:

With this design you can collapse the category that you don't need :)

Let me know if you have additional ideas about it.

Thanks

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, hard to determine since we only see the top and the resists so don't know what the rest are. I liked the way your UI allowed you to go from page to page, Combat, Defense, Magic, etc. If you could post screens of what are below the resist it would be helpful. Thanks

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thin scroller always bad for me. I miss few pixels left or right, add some input lag and instead of scrolling I move window.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, hard to determine since we only see the top and the resists so don't know what the rest are. I liked the way your UI allowed you to go from page to page, Combat, Defense, Magic, etc. If you could post screens of what are below the resist it would be helpful. Thanks
This is the list of categories:
Code:
"Attributes"        ->    "Strength", "Dexterity", "Intelligence", "StatCap", "CurrentHealth", "CurrentStamina", "CurrentMana", "HitPointRegen", "StamRegen", "ManaRegen"
"Resistances"        ->    "PhysicalResist", "FireResist", "ColdResist", "PoisonResist", "EnergyResist", "DamageEater", "KineticEater", "FireEater", "ColdEater", "PoisonEater", "EnergyEater", "KineticResonance", "FireResonance", "ColdResonance", "PoisonResonance", "EnergyResonance"
"Attack"        ->    "DPS", "SwingSpeed", "Damage", "HitChanceIncrease", "SwingSpeedIncrease", "DamageChanceIncrease", "BattleLust", "Balanced", "SpellChannelingW"
"Defense"        ->    "ReflectPhysicalDamage", "EnhancePotions", "DefenseChanceIncrease", "SpellChannelingS", "ReactiveParalyze"
"Magic"            ->    "LowerReagentCost", "LowerManaCost", "SpellDamageIncrease", "FasterCasting", "FasterCastRecovery", "CastingFocus", "SoulCharge", "TithingPoints", "Medable", "NightSight"
"Hit Effects"        ->    "HitLowerAttack", "HitLowerDefense", "SplinteringWeapon", "Velocity", "HitHarm", "HitMagicArrow", "HitFireball", "HitLightning", "HitDispel", "HitCurse", "HitLifeLeech", "HitStaminaLeech", "HitLifeDrain", "HitManaLeech", "HitManaDrain", "HitFatigue", "BloodDrinker"
"Hit Area Effects"    ->    "HitPhysicalArea", "HitFireArea", "HitColdArea", "HitPoisonArea", "HitEnergyArea"
"Miscellaneous"        ->    "Karma", "Fame", "Luck", "Gold", "BankGold", "Weight", "Followers"
"Loyalty Rating"    ->    "GargoyleQueen", "Ophidian", "BaneChosen", "Meer", "Juka"
"Dungeons"        ->     "Shame", "Despise"
"City Loyalty"        ->    all cities + citizenship controls
Thin scroller always bad for me. I miss few pixels left or right, add some input lag and instead of scrolling I move window.
have you ever heard of the mouse wheel? :lol:

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got the regen calculator too implanted, so it tells how much hp/mana/dex it regain per secon?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looks awesome Pinco! Keep up the great work..... can't wait till it's out I miss it so much!

Also please if you bring back the pet calculator add the Tamable little Turkeys. You'll find that updated info on the same place as the Pet Power Calculator...

Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks awesome Pinco! Keep up the great work..... can't wait till it's out I miss it so much!

Also please if you bring back the pet calculator add the Tamable little Turkeys. You'll find that updated info on the same place as the Pet Power Calculator...

Thanks!
That's already in place, except the little turkeys :D

The animal lore gump is just a bit improved with the capability of saving the stats and pet type of lored animals so that you will be able to see the res on the tooltip when you have the mouse over the creature and you don't have to select the pet type manually everytime you lore your pets :p

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's already in place, except the little turkeys :D

The animal lore gump is just a bit improved with the capability of saving the stats and pet type of lored animals so that you will be able to see the res on the tooltip when you have the mouse over the creature and you don't have to select the pet type manually everytime you lore your pets :p
Sweet. Will you be adding the little turkeys then? Please!? That sounds awesome I can hardly wait! I'm so excited to be taming again!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet. Will you be adding the little turkeys then? Please!? That sounds awesome I can hardly wait! I'm so excited to be taming again!
yes, I've added them, but I still have so much to do that I don't know if you will be able to use it for this year's turkeys :/

and who knows, perhaps the devs may consider to update the creatures db with the correct data from server too :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The default character sheet has basically 2 problems:
1) is incomplete (all the SA stats are missing)

2) it's hard to find what you are looking for.

So I've decided to restore what I did on the old version of my UI (integrating the loyalty rating and adding all the missing properties), and then I've created a new design that makes easier to find something.

Here it is a preview:

With this design you can collapse the category that you don't need :)

Let me know if you have additional ideas about it.

Thanks
Nice and clean - any room for luck on that display?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice and clean - any room for luck on that display?
there is ALL inside that, it will just requires some scrolling up/down :D

The complete list of the categories is the one I reported up:

Code:
"Attributes"        ->    "Strength", "Dexterity", "Intelligence", "StatCap", "CurrentHealth", "CurrentStamina", "CurrentMana", "HitPointRegen", "StamRegen", "ManaRegen"
"Resistances"        ->    "PhysicalResist", "FireResist", "ColdResist", "PoisonResist", "EnergyResist", "DamageEater", "KineticEater", "FireEater", "ColdEater", "PoisonEater", "EnergyEater", "KineticResonance", "FireResonance", "ColdResonance", "PoisonResonance", "EnergyResonance"
"Attack"        ->    "DPS", "SwingSpeed", "Damage", "HitChanceIncrease", "SwingSpeedIncrease", "DamageChanceIncrease", "BattleLust", "Balanced", "SpellChannelingW"
"Defense"        ->    "ReflectPhysicalDamage", "EnhancePotions", "DefenseChanceIncrease", "SpellChannelingS", "ReactiveParalyze"
"Magic"            ->    "LowerReagentCost", "LowerManaCost", "SpellDamageIncrease", "FasterCasting", "FasterCastRecovery", "CastingFocus", "SoulCharge", "TithingPoints", "Medable", "NightSight"
"Hit Effects"        ->    "HitLowerAttack", "HitLowerDefense", "SplinteringWeapon", "Velocity", "HitHarm", "HitMagicArrow", "HitFireball", "HitLightning", "HitDispel", "HitCurse", "HitLifeLeech", "HitStaminaLeech", "HitLifeDrain", "HitManaLeech", "HitManaDrain", "HitFatigue", "BloodDrinker"
"Hit Area Effects"    ->    "HitPhysicalArea", "HitFireArea", "HitColdArea", "HitPoisonArea", "HitEnergyArea"
"Miscellaneous"        ->    "Karma", "Fame", "Luck", "Gold", "BankGold", "Weight", "Followers"
"Loyalty Rating"    ->    "GargoyleQueen", "Ophidian", "BaneChosen", "Meer", "Juka"
"Dungeons"        ->     "Shame", "Despise"
"City Loyalty"        ->    all cities + citizenship controls