• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character named towels 17th anny

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So ive have activated almost all of my accounts trying to get a "scribbles" towel. I have gotten two other character names but none of my scribbles characters are having luck. (The Improbable and Anonymous)

So im asking if any of you have happened to make a scribbles named character in the past please log on and check to see if you got the towel. Thanks!

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The spirit of Toad Town must be helping you Scribbles ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I feel your pain. I have a Malag on every single shard... some shards I have 2 or 3... but never got 1 single Malag towel. Such is life. I didn't go about making a million characters to get one though. Just decided I wasn't going to have it. Grats to you!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this is kinda freaky but i have my guys name on every shard as well and i guess the RNG loved me this year as i got my own named towel on my home shard this time around.

but im no fool, this drug of a game was just making sure i get my 1% so ill stick around for the other 99%
*hugs towel tightly to chest and rocks back and forth*

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this is kinda freaky but i have my guys name on every shard as well and i guess the RNG loved me this year as i got my own named towel on my home shard this time around.

but im no fool, this drug of a game was just making sure i get my 1% so ill stick around for the other 99%
*hugs towel tightly to chest and rocks back and forth*
It feels like they specially program stuff like that sometimes doesn't it lol. My main Captn Norrington character has gotten whatever the rare holiday gift is every year for literally 5 straight years. Mesanna named stuff, my own character named stuff, Blackthorn easter bunny, whatever the rare Christmas tree that year was called, everything.

Yet I have never once gotten the rare stuff on any other character or shard.

Maybe the more you log in that character the higher chance of getting the rare stuff? It's pretty much the only character I ever play, so would make sense.