• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Char Creation Bug

T

TheGrayGhost

For the heck of it I decided to create a new char to work on. Well, after selecting Human, skills and all that and entering game my toon was made Elven. Was this just a one time fluke? This was all done with the SA client.

As a side note, those that have asked, Yes you seem to be able to get the Dark Knight quest with the SA client.

T

TheGrayGhost

Well................ I tried again, and once again my Human was loaded as Elven! So it seems you can not create a human in the SA client. Is this intentional or a major bug?

T

TheGrayGhost

First 2 attempts were on Catskills, did the 3rd attempt on TC1 and yet again Human selected, Elven once in the game. Going to try selecting Elven and see if I get human next.

T

TheGrayGhost

And.......... I am saddened to say that actually worked oO. TC1 I made an Elven and of course they came out Human. So it just needs a minor fix. For now just pick the opposite of the race you want oO. I'll just have to do the Elf to Human quest I guess.

O

Old Man of UO

And.......... I am saddened to say that actually worked oO. TC1 I made an Elven and of course they came out Human. So it just needs a minor fix. For now just pick the opposite of the race you want oO. I'll just have to do the Elf to Human quest I guess.
HEH... funny. Blame QA on that one.

Did you send in a bug report?