• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chapter 10 Goes Live Today!

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know about you guys but I am having fun with the Meatlump Themepark. Some of the NPCs in it are too funny!

C

ClanBeviin2

I haven't tried it out yet. I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off a bit so I'm not engulfed in massive numbers of characters all trying to get to do the same stuff.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought this was supposed to be for mid level characters.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that the free trial is still available.

Anyone wishing to try Star Wars Galaxies, including the new content in Chapter 10: The Search for the Meatlump King, can do so at no charge for up to two full weeks through the Star Wars Galaxies 14-Day Trial. This trial includes all the content of the base game, Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided and its first expansion, Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed™.

C

ClanBeviin2

Well, it is... level 55 I think. However, I know that there will be quite a few upper-level characters that will probably want to try it out too. (I imagine anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.)