• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chaos Vortex? How is this fiend slayed?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get a fair fight with this sucker. He's surrounded by the blood eles. Anyone have success farming this fiend? Tips and Tricks pretty please.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You may just have to go beast mode on the whole pack. With a good whirlwind elemental slayer, 3 or 4 bloods at a time should be fairly doable. You could, instead of the Hybrid Disco/Swords template, go with a Peace/Swords and just keep peacing your way in, get to the guy you want and lure him away, plus running the mastery could help survivability.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
1. You can lure it then accurately kill other monsters that was lured with it. Run in, attack, run away, kill followers... repeat if needed.

2. You can use Honor.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can get into the little room tuck up against the walls and you should be able to farm away with no bloods coming in. In the end though I would rather just stay to the other Elementals though as the loot is mostly the same and they are by far faster and easier.

I use to do these with a samp and bard but it never seemed worth the effort in the end.