• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changes to the EM Site

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

Just a quick announcement to let everyone know there are a number of changes being made to the site in the coming week. These changes should make it easier to find information about events and characters and, most importantly, bring us a bit more up to date.

We will also begin posting monthly recaps and will be dedicating a page to ongoing storylines to keep everyone current.

You may already have noticed a few changes, so stay tuned…

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice! you should have a pic or theme banner of a Swordsmen fighting a gaint cat for catskill pride!

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't get as much done as I would have liked the first time, so here comes round 2 of the updates...

EM Kasaven

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't go ruining all my hard work, Barnaby.. :lol:

Hope you guys are doing well. Am I even allowed to post here still? Probably not *hides*

Throw my characters into an archive and I'll be happy :D

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, still working on adding content to the site - namely character biographies. I may be looking into a ways to allow for contribution from anyone interested in the near future.

Still working on that giant cat thing, though.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a number of years, comments have been re-enabled on the site. There should be some substantial changes coming soon as information for the RBG is put up.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
After a number of years, comments have been re-enabled on the site. There should be some substantial changes coming soon as information for the RBG is put up.
Comments are a bad idea. In place of comments you should just offer your email address. People can send any "comments" they have there. It will save you a ton of stress.