• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changes to Test Center

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Greetings!

This evening we have the following changes going love to Test Center, additionally we have a patch note addressing a client issue. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Publish 65 Notes

• Added new artifacts to bank boxes on TC1
  • Made new Gargoyle items dyeable
  • Added the ability to bless the appropriate Gargoyle items using clothing bless deeds
  • Removed the Platemail wings and talons from the crafting menu
  • Made Gargish glasses meditatable
Patch 7.0.6.3 (Classic Client)

• Fixed the issue with backpacks closing when you move

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

This evening we have the following changes going love to Test Center, additionally we have a patch note addressing a client issue. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Publish 65 Notes

• Added new artifacts to bank boxes on TC1
  • Made new Gargoyle items dyeable
  • Added the ability to bless the appropriate Gargoyle items using clothing bless deeds
  • Removed the Platemail wings and talons from the crafting menu
  • Made Gargish glasses meditatable
Patch 7.0.6.3 (Classic Client)

• Fixed the issue with backpacks closing when you move
Wonder if the new artifacts added are also all the "old" artifacts from SA release and the less than recent ones added to the peers... I can only hope.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well there are like 19 human arties but not seeing the gargoyle ones!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there are like 19 human arties but not seeing the gargoyle ones!

I haven't found em either. And I've tried the give command, to no avail. Next bit is to make yet another new char and try it that way.

Then I can get back to designing shop for guildie, and decoing same, which was the whole reason I went to TC in the first place!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I created a new one it was the only way i could get any and then there was no gargoyle artie?