• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changes Coming

A

AustinRules

Publish 57 is coming tomorrow....Thursday. Might be some action around the champ spawns in Ils or that guy in Tokuno. Also some unique slimes will allow you to dye some of your gear...if we can find them.

http://update.uo.com/design_512.html

A

AustinRules

Spent an hour or so hunting for these slimes and was unsuccessful. But I found the quest giver in Jhelom, up north by the docks. Lyla the Researcher is wearing white and sitting in the wood enclosures just west of the docks. You can get her quest and she will give you three bowls, I guess for the dyes from different slimes. Each outbreak of slimes will give out a different color.

If anyone finds the slimes hopefully you will let the community know where they are at....their location and color of dye will change each day.

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they proubly wont u know how some people are ill keep u posted if i find anything ive looked all over fel woods :( no luck

S

Sunrise

Just got a msg that the shard is going down in 30 minutes..its now 4:30 PM