• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change/Update the Harrower?

• Thread starter Lost-Soul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lost-Soul

Anyone else thinks it time to update the harrower? I think the monster should be dungeon specific. So if it spawns in Destard, it should be something like a black dragon (could be a varriation of a crimson). If it spawns in deceit, it should be a giant Ancient Lich or Skeleton Dragon. Add some challenge to the pvm side of it. And before ya flame the idea, I understand that the harrower is supposed to be about PvP. I just think the pvm side of it needs a fresh new look.

G

Gellor

I find the idea very intriguing. Would certainly freshen up and require rethinking the old "try and true" method of killing the harrower.:bowdown: