• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change name of a char

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing Catskills for a while now. I wanted to change the name of the owner of the house because she is an old character and I really don't like the name. But she is the owner of the house! What happens if I change her name? Does the name of the owner of the house also change or not? And if it doesn't change what happens? Could I sell the house even if it is registered to the same person but with another name? Or put co-owners and do everything without problems? Thank you!

Branden

Journeyman
If you use a name charge on the owner of the house idk if it would change on the house sign. But even if you delete the character who own it. The house is assigned to that account so you will still be able to transfer, sell or drop it.

Easiest way is to use a 2nd Account
(without a house on it) trade wait a week. Then trade it back to a character name you were to prefer

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest way is to use a 2nd Account
(without a house on it) trade wait a week. Then trade it back to a character name you were to prefer
I have other accounts but each has its own home. On Europa and Atlantic, but I have them all played on the Catskills. So I can't do as you say. But if you say that even if I change my name nothing will happen, I will do it calmly. Thanks for everything