• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change my Template ...

S

SYNFLOOD

Hi,

I want to do PvP or PKing. My Template now is:

Anatomy
Bushido
Healing
Meditation
Parrying
Sword
Tactic

I'd like to remove Bushido. Don't ask me why, but I don't like it. So what would u suggest me to do to make my template working again.

I think about using ResSpell, or Magery ... Or Change Parrying into Lumberbonus with Lumberjacking ...

T

Turdnugget

Lumberjacking wont do jack for you in PvP really. You can acquire the same effect through items.

That template is perfectly fine. Maybe w/60 chiv...

TBH, if you're not digging that template you're not playing it right or using the right weapons/specials.

I had contemplated about using that template, tried it on my prod shard... It was meh, wasn't too impressed. Then I replicated that same template on Test, and made a decent Bokuto, started playing that toon and my eyes were OPENED.

Omgoosefeathers talk about a blast to play now. I've had a nox/fencer, straight up archer, archer/macer/ninja... Bushido/Parry is by far my favoritist template to play so far.

Great defense and offense. Great survivability, not to mention at 120 bushido I can controll my lesser hiryu 95% and is a great asset in PvP.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I'd agree, I play a similar template (only 50 Chiv). I use 4/5 chiv casting, and have 20% EP.

With confidence, evade, faction bandies, pots, apples, and 4/5 chiv heals I can usually fight 3 on 1 for a while if I have to to get a kill.

I only use him when no guildies are on but it is a beast. Damage output is insane if you nerve/conc at the right time.

S

SYNFLOOD

I never wrote that I couldn't play this template, but I play on Siege and have not taken bushido as startskill, so I need jewels of 25 skill that is not achievable that fast for me, so I want to drop it. I looked for it in may houses. The highest I found was 8 of Skill. And I don;t want to leave this skill 0 so I decided to choose another one

T

Turdnugget

Until they change the way resist spells works, and doing away with trapped boxes, you have no need for resist as long as you carry a trapped box.

Why would you put magery on that kind of dexer with no EI? Your spells wont be effective, only for interrupting mages, and even then you'll need to fit 2FC into your suit unless you're just going to use magic arrow, then you've got to worry about finding a good SC weapon so you can cast with weapon in hand.

Even though you are playing siege, you'd be better off with the template you already have. Just work bushido up or whatever you need to do.

Bushido/parry dexer I think has one of the best survivability rates in game right now. Not including ninjitsu hiding templates.