• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change for our Future

• Thread starter Luna Rossa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luna Rossa

The Society of Ancestral Guardian Elders (SAGE) has just undergone a change in the dynamics of the guild to become an "RP Only" guild.
This will be dedicated to those that wish to role-play only and take part in rp scenarios and events.

If you are interested or wish more information, please feel free to contact me or look for me either in our hometown of Moonglow in Trammel or stop me or any SAGE member in passing.

L

Luna Rossa

Thank you. I believe I have come up with a great set of rules and policies, some good guides on RPing and hopefully with a little effort and some creative writing, we can rekindle the interest in role-playing within the realm.

I am not going to lose to UO without trying.

G

Glad to hear someones actually putting rp on life support.
I'd love to join any events you have.

L

Luna Rossa

Wonderful...glad to hear it!

Well, we are planning an IC RP expedition tonight starting with a blessing ceremony at 6:30 pm pst at the T.F. Deermeadows Shrine and then continuing on to Dungeon Rock.

So come on in...the waters fine!